My project: 86 325es-> Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vlad View Post
    what rims are you going to use on this pick up?

If I'll do the ix pick up, I want to turbocharge that sucket m20, just have to find a good kit for it

I have no idea what wheels I'll be running, I havent really looked yet.

I have some boost plans for this as well, but that'll be after the e34 gets turbo'd. I wont be using an m20 though...

Comment

I cant believe i was missing out on this thread. Nice Work, and am subscribed
      sigpic

Comment

UPDATED!!

See Page 1 Post 6

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake View Post
          awesome build, my buddy had the same idea, except he used 93 525i touring, i have biuld pics somewhere

PICS NAO.

And nice build, subscribed.

Comment

BAGS! Are you the first person to do them?
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

fill da bed wit subwoofers!

Originally posted by whysimon
              WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm the first person to run bags....

I decided to use them so i could keep the ride height constant dispite what i have in the bed, i just wanted to show the range these bags have.

Comment

Bags have been done by others outside of the USA...there aren't many E30's in the States on bags, though looking into it I can see why...quality systems for E30's cost more than most E30's!

Can you tell me more about where you got your bags and such?
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

Sickness, don't know how I missed it...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                      Bags have been done by others outside of the USA...there aren't many E30's in the States on bags, though looking into it I can see why...quality systems for E30's cost more than most E30's!

Can you tell me more about where you got your bags and such?

I got the bags of a local guy that had them as extras. So for 75 bucks i got the set of rears... I'm running a small 12volt compressor ive had sitting around but those are easy to come by. The reason bagging an e30 is so expensive is the front, getting a decent bag over coil setup isnt the easiest to find.

Comment

Bags.. sick.

There was a set of front struts modified for bags for sale on Toronto craigs list not too long ago. No pictures though.

Sold it.

Comment

Very cool build. Not sure if you've seen these before, but they may be of interest to you...

(I hope they weren't posted yet, I didn't go through the 8 pages - my apologies if they were :))

Comment

Nice, flying buttresses FTW

Comment

Hooooley plate filler.

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
                              1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

any progress i cant wait to see it done
                                my e30 trailer build thread http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68391

TRAILER PROJECT 85% COMPLETE
                                SPORTMAXXES CAN LOOK OK

Comment

Working...
                                X