Ultimate budget build.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    Comp tested today, #1: 225 #2: 220 #3: 215 #4: 225

    With 5-7% leak down!

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinaclone
    replied
    I hadn't checked this thread since page 6 because I thought that it would be all fucking around and no action, but I am pleasantly surprised that I was wrong. Nice job man. 168 at the wheels is definitely nothing to sneeze at. PM sent.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    150 bucks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rodoni
    replied
    thats dyno tuned right? Not just a dyno run. How much did it run you?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Not bad danny. I want to see your car at the picnic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Smoothed out just a little bit? Lol. Sounds like that car is quite a bit of fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied




    The lighter is my shitty tune.



    Final numbers were 166/166 at the wheels. Puts around 191 to the crank.
    Last edited by Danny; 04-23-2009, 08:04 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Dyno finished, I'll have sheets and some video up soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jbpka06
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    150 bucks the guy said.
    Wow that seems cheap, I should really get some cash together for a dyno tune.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Way over 150 torque hopefully lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    over/under on 150 torques?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    150 bucks the guy said.

    I'll have them thursday fool.

    Expect to be disappointed lolz.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jbpka06
    replied
    what do you think it will cost for a dyno tune?

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Dyno sheets Danny, or I'll eat your fucking first born!

    Leave a comment:


  • Paukert11
    replied
    man that bite. But i dont think its going to get any better after the tune. you be lucky if it get to 20. But good luck. my friend gets 17 on street.

    Leave a comment:

Working...