This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george graves View Post
    :hitler: - -don't flatter yourself - the forum move on a long time ago.
    This pretty much sums it up.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post
      So funny to see the same pathetic group of guys still trolling up and down this forum. GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE. Being on this car forum literally just wastes your life away. A lot of you think youre hot shit cause you "made your 10,000th post on here" That doesn't give you any kind of social status it makes you a LOSER for spending so much time on the Internet

Like I said, I don't give a FUCK what any of you sad, poor, old men with shitty cars think or say. I created my own project/dream and i finished it. I won a car show and did my own custom engine swap project when I was 17 years old - thats more than any of you have done. Now im entering my 3rd year in college majoring in Finance with a girlfriend way hotter than the haggard wives you are all stuck with. I'm still young and have my entire life ahead of me and i couldnt be happier. It's been almost 4 years now since my project and to see the same group of guys on here wasting away their life in the same position they were 4 years ago gives me so much joy! Go ahead jparker edit my post again, see if I give a fuck.

(Thank you the minority of those who supported me)

The rest of you can eat shit and rot in hell.
      Enjoy the rest of your shitty lives
      so much hate from a man with a 3" dick.
      my wife is damn hot. we make a lot of money. i have the nicest painted 4dr e30 in CA, i have an M3 and a sexy mtech2.

you have a crash car, and you were the fucktard that cut your subframe. im thinking you lost at the game of life and now that 3" dick isnt getting you any waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and now you came here rage about it.

have a nice day
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

So funny to see the same pathetic group of guys still trolling up and down this forum. GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE. Being on this car forum literally just wastes your life away. A lot of you think youre hot shit cause you "made your 10,000th post on here" That doesn't give you any kind of social status it makes you a LOSER for spending so much time on the Internet

Like I said, I don't give a FUCK what any of you sad, poor, old men with shitty cars think or say. I created my own project/dream and i finished it. I won a car show and did my own custom engine swap project when I was 17 years old - thats more than any of you have done. Now im entering my 3rd year in college majoring in Finance with a girlfriend way hotter than the haggard wives you are all stuck with. I'm still young and have my entire life ahead of me and i couldnt be happier. It's been almost 4 years now since my project and to see the same group of guys on here wasting away their life in the same position they were 4 years ago gives me so much joy! Go ahead jparker edit my post again, see if I give a fuck.

I see you're still crazy and arrogant. I think a lot less has changed in your life than you think.

Comment

He's back he's back he's back!!!....aaaaand he's gone. Damn, was just about to get popcorn.
          Originally posted by csermonet47
          Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Anyone want to bet he came back after seeing the trina thread somewhere?
            Originally posted by csermonet47
            Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Thanks man, it means a lot coming from you.
              world renown Harry Potter expert
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blck325is View Post
                Anyone want to bet he came back after seeing the trina thread somewhere?
                ^^^ This was my same though.

Who's the loser, who spends too much time on the internet now?. Pencildick!
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  Meh, she is ok, but you don't need to hate on everyone elses wives.

Just wait until she inevitably cheats on him with a truly confident and seducing bloke. No amount of Tab or douche will bring her back.

That said, I was a supporter of this thread before the stubbornness made the car.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

checking in :)

Comment

I made sure to bring some of this good stuff

Comment

Wow, no words. Did not expect that kind of post...pretty lame.
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

your misses is a fake slut. wait til the next cock comes along.

p.s she has two backs
                          Boris - 89 E30 325i
                          84- E30 323i

Comment

lol at post #1300. Bye bye Jpandrew....
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Can we brink KENIKA back from the dead now?, what about e30slut?

The memories......
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Wonder how much his parents pay for his Girlfriend. Shes probably cheaper then that project was.

What an Arrogant Douchebag. He's gonna grow up to be that peice of shit buisiness man everyone hates.

Have a good life, Asshole.
                                1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                                1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                                1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                                1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Working...
                                X