Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i think im going to vomit (divorce content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sucks to hear man, ive been there, and its not fun

my last relationship basically ended this way. it was all butterflies and puppy love at first, then she started thinking i didnt care about her anymore b/c the "new love" feeling had worn off, and cheated on me.

it sucks man, but at least your keeping your head above water and moving on. it just wasnt meant to be

Comment

Damn, no one can ever expect shit like this to happen to them!

Simplicity is your best option!

Comment

life is one curveball after another...best of luck i hope your wife realizes the love is there...

May i ask if not too person how long you've been married to her? Been with her period?

I know when my gf and i turned 5 years just recently we got into a bad bad rut and we're still trying to climb out of it. Sometimes stuff like that happen for a good reason

Comment

All that's left to do is murder her....

Comment

Originally posted by jrhaile View Post
            All that's left to do is murder her....
            What he said . . .
            "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
            -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

been exactly where you are. its rough. nothing changes even after a year has past. it might even be worse. posting on r3v about it is a weird idea though.

Comment

a bunch of fucking idiots on here as evident from their comments on relationships.

Comment

Good luck on this.

Time will heal. But don't be afraid to enter yourself into another relashionship.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                    life is one curveball after another...
                    Yeah and women are like knuckleballs.

I am pretty confident and laid back but if there is one thing that just drives me up the wall, it is women.

Comment

Working...
                    X