Holy F-ing North Korea!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • madformx5
    replied
    Don't you hate when someone you care about is married to an idiot and they will defend that idiot even if they were to became an axe murder. The exact same thing happened when my wife's mother drunk ass, scummy, trailer trash husband stole a bunch of her grandfather's tools after he died. Her grandfather was a master wood worker so these were not cheap tools. Neither of them has ever admitted taking anything but everyone in the family knows they did it. He had been given some of the things he took by my wife's grandmother but he also took a bunch of things he was not given. I am sure they got sold or pawned off a little at a time to pay for there beer and cigs. Both of them drink like like fish and smoke like chimneys. When we leave their trailer we drive straight home, strip our close off, and go straight to the shower because we smell that bad.

    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    you bet your ass they would back NK, like it or not the Ruskies still hate us ( Putin especially) and will not hesitate to stick it too the USA if given the chance. The thing is China is tied to our hip for its economy and they hold the bulk of our debt. though it would not be the 1st time someone has a conflict of interest in war time and brokers a deal with the enemy to get supplies. WW I zee germans needed rubber and the allies need filed glass (Binocs and scopes) so a deal was brokered through the swiss to acquire the goods from each other, but the deal ultimately fell through.

    Its a toss up with the Chinese and what they will do, I really dont want to see it if they get into on any scale at all.




    mad:
    I know Korea the 1st was a proxy also I guess I should have worded it a bit more clearly.

    About my uncle (well moms Cousin) he did it to him self, nothing to do with his service, he married a jew with a gambling problem ( second wife) who when my great aunt died she cleaned out all the family heirlooms that any value at all ( some stuff worth 30k or more) and proceed to halck it all for gambling money. He full well knew that much of that stuff was supposed to go to mom and grandma (as it was Great Gma stuff to being with). And he has lied through his teeth and said never saw it, and covered for her.

    this is why no one talks to him, all though he and mom have been talking some recently and she did get the ring that was GG-ma's back this last winter.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    you bet your ass they would back NK, like it or not the Ruskies still hate us ( Putin especially) and will not hesitate to stick it too the USA if given the chance. The thing is China is tied to our hip for its economy and they hold the bulk of our debt. though it would not be the 1st time someone has a conflict of interest in war time and brokers a deal with the enemy to get supplies. WW I zee germans needed rubber and the allies need filed glass (Binocs and scopes) so a deal was brokered through the swiss to acquire the goods from each other, but the deal ultimately fell through.
    good points but i am still not convinced. Kim Jong-il might base his political decisions on dumb childish shit like who he hates, but i think putin )although they may not like us) knows that messing with us would be way way to costly. if anything he will try and support nk indirectly. i do not think that any sane person wants to see WWlll, and although i might not like putin or any of the leaders of china i still think they have most of their marbles in the right place.
    but you never know. WWl started over some weird wacked out dumb shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    you bet your ass they would back NK, like it or not the Ruskies still hate us ( Putin especially) and will not hesitate to stick it too the USA if given the chance. The thing is China is tied to our hip for its economy and they hold the bulk of our debt. though it would not be the 1st time someone has a conflict of interest in war time and brokers a deal with the enemy to get supplies. WW I zee germans needed rubber and the allies need filed glass (Binocs and scopes) so a deal was brokered through the swiss to acquire the goods from each other, but the deal ultimately fell through.

    Its a toss up with the Chinese and what they will do, I really dont want to see it if they get into on any scale at all.




    mad:
    I know Korea the 1st was a proxy also I guess I should have worded it a bit more clearly.

    About my uncle (well moms Cousin) he did it to him self, nothing to do with his service, he married a jew with a gambling problem ( second wife) who when my great aunt died she cleaned out all the family heirlooms that any value at all ( some stuff worth 30k or more) and proceed to halck it all for gambling money. He full well knew that much of that stuff was supposed to go to mom and grandma (as it was Great Gma stuff to being with). And he has lied through his teeth and said never saw it, and covered for her.

    this is why no one talks to him, all though he and mom have been talking some recently and she did get the ring that was GG-ma's back this last winter.
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 05-31-2009, 10:15 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    i still really do not think russia would give a flying shit if we got into a conflict with nk. they are not a communist country anymore and have a very small border with nk and also still have a large part of china separating them from korea. i do not think that they really have much invested in nk any more. china will care because nk is a grate buffer zone between them and sk which is a democratic country very very friendly with the usa. china would also condemn actions against nk because china is still communist and will want to save face.
    but all in all i do not think russia or china will act militarily against america or it's allies if agresive actions are taken against nk. even though they are very large countries with well equipped advanced military's it would just not be safe or wise for them to defend nk. nk does nothing and offers them nothing as a county.
    thats my

    Leave a comment:


  • madformx5
    replied
    It was a proxy war on the Korean Peninsula too. Russian and Chineese pilots were flying those Mig 15s against our F80s, F84s, and finally F86s. Then like I said in one of my earily post the Chineese Army came in when we were too close to there border.

    My father was afraid there was going to be a draft before and during the first Gulf War in 1991. The war started just before my 26th birthday so back then I was within the draft age limits and I had signed up with the Selective Service. Vietnam in all but name turned my father into a pacifist. It isn't something that he has ever admitted to but I have heard him say somethings that make me believe it is true. Because of this I know he would have wanted me to go to Canada if the first Gulf War would have required a draft. I don't think I would have gone to Canada but you never know what you will do in any given situation until you are in it. Now I am too old and broke down for it to matter.


    It is sad that your uncle and your family have become astranged. People with battle trama aren't always the easiest people to get along with. You should try to make contact with him. I'm sure he would like to here from you. If you family wouldn't approve don't tell them.



    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    With the Ruskies it would just be like it was the 1st time around and Vietnam. just a proxy war, the Chinese, are a whole nother ball game who knows with them. Oh I prolly will not volunteer but if the number comes up I will go, might get to put some of my rusty long range marksmen shit to use


    Oh my uncle, I always called him that, but hes really my moms cousin, and he has estranged him self from our side of the family, so I have not seen nor heard from him in 15 years or better.
    Last edited by madformx5; 05-31-2009, 09:30 PM. Reason: typos

    Leave a comment:


  • madformx5
    replied
    Right now the North Koreans do not have a missle with the range to the US mainland. Right now they are doing good to get to the eastern side of Japan and their missiles aren't accurate. If they could get one this far they would just as likely to hit Canada or South America.


    Originally posted by e30trooper
    no?, maybe cuz im drinking agian. but what i ment was.. we're over with irac and the middle east when north korea is up some shit! and the shitty part is since im in Los Angeles we're the 1st place to get bombed the shit out of. sorry for my poor forming skills. drinking does this to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • madformx5
    replied
    I glad I'm not the only one. Could you edited it little so we call understand what your point is?

    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    That made absolutely no sense at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    Originally posted by deutschman
    yeah. i know i have a draft card. how about you guys?

    Already served, and I'm way to old now.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    That made absolutely no sense at all.
    no?, maybe cuz im drinking agian. but what i ment was.. we're over with irac and the middle east when north korea is up some shit! and the shitty part is since im in Los Angeles we're the 1st place to get bombed the shit out of. sorry for my poor forming skills. drinking does this to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by e30trooper
    we shouldnt be in the M.E. we should be allover north korea. wtf is the M.E> going to do well maybe iran and pakistan but their tech. is nothing compaird to north koreas. if we have WW3 its with north korea and the main land will be fucked because there NK insiders here in the US. just my two cent ive had this talk with frnds b4 in the back and to live in Los Angeles we're the 1st to get fuckd by them

    That made absolutely no sense at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by madformx5
    I completely agree. The question is how would we take him and his ruling party out without starting another war with Russia and China too?

    With the Ruskies it would just be like it was the 1st time around and Vietnam. just a proxy war, the Chinese, are a whole nother ball game who knows with them. Oh I prolly will not volunteer but if the number comes up I will go, might get to put some of my rusty long range marksmen shit to use


    Oh my uncle, I always called him that, but hes really my moms cousin, and he has estranged him self from our side of the family, so I have not seen nor heard from him in 15 years or better.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    we shouldnt be in the M.E. we should be allover north korea. wtf is the M.E> going to do well maybe iran and pakistan but their tech. is nothing compaird to north koreas. if we have WW3 its with north korea and the main land will be fucked because there NK insiders here in the US. just my two cent ive had this talk with frnds b4 in the back and to live in Los Angeles we're the 1st to get fuckd by them

    Leave a comment:


  • madformx5
    replied
    My father has talked in little bits and pieces too but only if I ask questions. I don't remember what I asked him but one time he told me that he ran into Special Forces guys over there and he basically said they were a bunch of crazy fuckers that would've killed their own mothers.

    Talking about your dads friend clearing a bar reminded me of something about the guy that I worked with who was a crew chief. He was a heavy drinker. I could just tell when he came to work that he had spent a lot of his off time drinking. He functioned but I have enough alcoholics in my family to know one when I see one. Fortunately my father never took that route to deal with the problems that war caused for him.



    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    Yeah hes one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, to look at him you would never think he would have been a seal, kinda tall and skinny (still really frickin strong though) He will talk about some of the stuff he did, nothing to detailed, but I guess much of it is still classified or was 10 years ago the last time I saw him.


    He will kick your ass though, my dad always told me the story about how Dan Cleared a bar by himself, because some dude was messing with him and tried to fight him and eveyone wanted a try after he kicked the shit outta the 1st guy.

    Leave a comment:


  • madformx5
    replied
    So are you saying they have been exceeding their recruitment quotas all for the last six years since we invade Iraq? How many of the people that you do security clearences for have to have morals wavers? I know the Army has had a lot of them. I also know 911 we had a big surge in enlistees.


    Originally posted by rockchic22
    I would know... we do all of their security clearances.
    There are more people applying to the military than we can keep up with.

    Leave a comment:


  • madformx5
    replied
    I completely agree. The question is how would we take him and his ruling party out without starting another war with Russia and China too?


    Originally posted by Vrbovan
    nightmares and having a fucked up life sucks.... but if it came down to taking this cock sucker out or letting him start WW3... I'd fight! my politics are against war, but its unavoidable sometimes...

    Leave a comment:

Working...