fuck. first speeding ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck. first speeding ticket

After exactly one month with my license i just got my first ticket. I was doin 85 down I-5 and saw the flashing blue lights behind me. Hooray!! i talked to the dude and he was cool about it and lowered it to 75 cuz he "appreciated my honesty"

So i now owe the court $144 and its still up in the air about whether the parents are gonna take my licensefor a while. But fuck it. im gonna go ahead and fight it in court.

86 Zinno es
    M50 inside

Cop did you a favor, and you're still going to fight him in court? Good job, I guess.
    cars beep boop

Comment

i know he did. and yes i am. this cant go on my record at this age, so even though im probably gonna lose im fighting it. i know if i didnt want it on my record i shoudn't have done it. but i did!

86 Zinno es
      M50 inside

Comment

What about traffic school?

Comment

thats what im thinkin. if i do it will my ticket likely be dismissed in washington?

86 Zinno es
          M50 inside

Comment

Originally posted by alpinee30m50 View Post
            i know he did. and yes i am. this cant go on my record at this age, so even though im probably gonna lose im fighting it. i know if i didnt want it on my record i shoudn't have done it. but i did!

just hope the officer doesnt show up. then it gets thrown out. the cops nvr show up in Miami. (well barely.) i havent payed a ticket in YEARS
            Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
            LSx e36TI coming soon
            Originally posted by s0urce
            Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

WOW way to go buddy! you fight that ticket, waste court time and resources. Take a Cop off the street to sit in court. all cuz you're a stupid kid who can't deal with punishment.

your dad should fucking kick your ass never mind taking you license!

sigpic

WTB: yer sisters underpants

Comment

well thats what im really hoping for. I think i'll just get as many continuances as i can, take it to court eventually, and if the officer does show up go to traffic school. but im just spitballin....

86 Zinno es
                M50 inside

Comment

Originally posted by Vrbovan View Post
                  WOW way to go buddy! you fight that ticket, waste court time and resources. Take a Cop off the street to sit in court. all cuz you're a stupid kid who can't deal with punishment.

your dad should fucking kick your ass never mind taking you license!

ZOMFG cuz im sure you've never gotten a ticket.

86 Zinno es
                  M50 inside

Comment

Originally posted by alpinee30m50 View Post
                    ZOMFG cuz im sure you've never gotten a ticket.

NEVER, not even a parking ticket and i've been driving for 17 years. I have better things to do than give cops my money. pay it and be a man
                    sigpic

WTB: yer sisters underpants

Comment

im so happy for you. but im not just gonna bend over and give em my money without at least some fight

86 Zinno es
                      M50 inside

Comment

why don't you just ask for community service since it was your first ticket.
                        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

again. valid point. im just lookin for anything that will take this off my record right now, even if i have to pay something up front. im not worried about the money for the ticket, its the insurance

86 Zinno es
                          M50 inside

Comment

Dont be an idiot and actually FIGHT it, but at least in CA you can go in and contest it with a judge to either lower the fine or allow traffic school if it isn't already offered. Usually it will show on the ticket you get in the mail if you can take traffic school or not, if so, just do it and forget about the court. Pay the ticket and do traffic school and it wont show up on your record for insurance, which could raise your insurance premiums over some time to cost more than the ticket and school. If you fight the ticket you WILL lose if the cop shows up. Most of the time they do. At least down here, they basically have to or the chief or someone gets on their case. Just look up the traffic school information on your WA DMV site.

Comment

144 is nothing.. Pay the ticket and go to traffic school.. Done deal.. The cop wasnt a dick to you, dont be a dick to him.

Comment

Working...
                              X