fuck. first speeding ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slangbox View Post
    Man up and pay the ticket. Yeah it'll go on your record. But you know how you offset that? Don't get caught again. It's that simple.
    Fixed. Unless you do EXACTLY the speed limit and never have gone over.

Comment

Tickets are like sodomy. It hurts real bad the first, but you get used to it. If you enjoy them, well, that's another problem.
      Cop did you a favour. Appreciate what life gives you and pay. I believe in Karma.
      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
        Tickets are like sodomy. It hurts real bad the first, but you get used to it. If you enjoy them, well, that's another problem.
        Cop did you a favour. Appreciate what life gives you and pay. I believe in Karma.
        Dude. Did you just admit to getting used to sodomy. WTF?

OP isn't "taking the cop to court" if he goes. It's the state vs him and, DUN Dun dun, the state summons the cop as their witness. He/She has to go or the state has no case.

It's also not like the court is going to call each individual ticket in the exact order they were written in time. They organize their dockets to have the same witness (the officer) in court for a minimum amount of time and thus order the docket by the tickets he/she has written. They inconvenience as few people as possible that way... even if they choose to waive their Right to be heard in court.

You people writing like the cop deserves not to see OP in court need to wise up... THE COP IS GOING TO BE THERE ANYWAY. It's not like he wrote one ticket and is just itching to see that BMW kid in court.
        - Sco

Keep Our City CLEAN & SAFE Do Your Part

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          Are you stupid or permanently drunk?
          I am both. but i was joking.

86 Zinno es
          M50 inside

Comment

Originally posted by madformx5 View Post
            Der

I am guessing the cop had the correct VIN for your car and a positive ID on you so the rest of the mistakes would not matter.

I understand the concept of not pissing a cop off that you live around. Just be sure to know that I am not at 44 advacating or condoning what I did back then as a stupid kid. I haven't run from cops in over twenty-one years, maybe longer When I was about twenty-one back before eluding was a felony I ran and got away from a cop in the town where my father retired from the military at. It wasn't the first and probably not the last time I did it. He was going to give my a Bull Shit ticket as a lot of the cops their like to do and I knew I could get away from him so I did. About an hour later I saw him pull up behind me on the teenage drag in the town and he followed me for about two or so miles. I knew he was the probably officer that I had run from so I was on my best behavior. I also knew he was about to pull me over so I forced the issue by legally changing lanes in heavy traffic. He was in a bad mood when he came up to the car and we did get into it. He searched my car for beer and anything else he could find but I didn't have anything that would get me into trouble. Finally he had to let me go but he didn't like it.

About six months later he nailed me in another part of town and I know he still remembered me because I was still driving the same car. That is one big speeding ticket that I did not get any breaks on but fortunately back then the tickets were much cheaper than today. That time he had caught me redhanded in board daylight so I pulled over a quietly took my medicine and paid the ticket.

BTW the ticket he would have given me originally was for circling in a private drive. He was sitting in the dark in a grocery store parking lot with know lights on waiting for someone to circle in the quick shop across the street. When I saw him because I knew they did this I decided to go through the light and around the block but the light turned yellow when I was entering the intersection so I went through the neighborhood which I knew like the back of my hand and lost him. He never even got close to me. I now know and belive that doing that was extremely dangerous but at that age we all believe we are bullet proof. I have always had extremely good night vision so back then especially I could see really well even without my headlights on but I now realize that not everyone else can. I am thankful that I never hurt or killed myself or anyone else. I am not sure I could have lived with myself if I would have killed anyone.

i was just trying to give him an example that if there is incorrect info on the ticket, that doesn't alway get you out of the ticket, so don't think it is a slam dunk.

i have done plenty of speeding in my driving history, sometimes you get caught sometimes you don't, i used to street race like and ass, that was after i had an actual race car (ITB golf 2), did track time, etc. i still speed, but either a little over or on deserted roads in the middle of the night (although i seldom do that anymore) and am not weaving in and out of traffic when i do speed. i, at 37 am not advocating speeding either, but i do do it to an extent and am willing to pay the price if i get caught. the browbeating that goes on when there is a speeding ticket thread is a good thing. when you are 16-19 your driving skills are not there to do some of the stupid shit that kids do. if it hurt just them, whatever. unfortunately it usually involves other driver, pedestrians, or their friends in the same car.
            seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
            X