No announcement yet.

saw a guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate drivers like that, its total bullshit! and then cops pull you over for doing something like going 5 mph over the speed limit but they are never around to notice the real dumbshit that idiot drivers do!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
    2002 325i - DD
    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

mine wasnt really a close call but i was skating at a local fred meyer and saw a girl that had gone to my school hit a telephone poll doing at least 70...i called it in but sadly she died on impact.
      kinda freeky

Comment

Last night I saw a motorcyclist get T boned by a car. Not pretty...

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

at my highschool, a guy got hit while he was pulling out of the parking lot on his motorcycle. the car didnt even slow down and it was doing like 70, its was fucking insane. saw the whole thing..not pretty.
          sigpic

Comment

since i got my e30 its like a game avoiding getting in accidents. I have this grandma car that i hate and every time i drive it i hope someone hits me and its totalled and everytime i park it i hope a tree falls on it...lol terrible i know.. but i love my e30 its my baby, its like when im driving it people just dont notice me??? i was going across a busy intersection the lights green turning yellow and this taurus just decides to just turn in front of me...so i have to slow downmiss it by maybe 4 feet..and with my luck i start accelerating and some guy in a piece of shit s10 turns too...i have to slam on my brakes as hard as i can thank god they werent shitty i put my horn on even tho its broken and sounds retarded and he accelerates as fast as he could..seriously missed hitting him by probably 2 inches.. that was definately scary

Comment

My friend's brother ran into a security guard the other night, kinda funny. Guess he should have put his lights on if he was following so close.
              Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

i hate dumb fucks especially in los angeles. if your ever driving in socal the city with the worst drivers is l.a on top of that all the streets are fucked up and retarded.

Comment

Working...
                X