Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to do push ups and squats.

Comment

bike, and soon, once I get room in the house, P90X.

Comment

beer
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

i own a jumprope and the bowflex adjustable dumbbell things, they work pretty well for me, when i'm motivated, lol.
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Frankie View Post
            vigorous masturbation and occasional arguments.
            fixed

Comment

i run around the neighborhood or hit up 24hr or boink the girlfriend lol

Comment

yeahhhh, I can talk about working out and not have hear shit, lol.

If you want details, read. If not, skip my post.

I take Nano vapor preworkout, Syntha 6 for protein supplementation, generic Muscletech ES600 creatine, along with glutamine and carnitine.

I do push and then pull days when I lift. I also jog about .5-1 miles in .25 mile intervals, just to keep the blood flowing.

Mon/Wed/Fri
                Dips - til I feel loose
                Bench 270- 6 to 10 reps - 3 to 5 sets
                Tri overheads - 110 - 10 reps - 5 sets
                Bench Decline - 185 - 10 reps - 3 sets
                Tri overheads decline - 110 bar - 10 reps - 5 sets
                Incline dumbell bench - 75 lb dums - 10 reps - 3 sets
                Tri kickbacks - 50 - 10 reps - 3 sets

Tues/Thur/Sat
                Barbell Curls - 110 - 10 reps - 5 sets
                Chest down rows - 180 - 10 reps - 5 sets
                Incline dum curls - 60 dum - 10 reps - 5 sets
                Leaned over "lawnmowers" on smith machine - 135 - 10 reps - 5 sets
                Preacher curls - 100 - 10 reps - 3 sets
                Seated rows - 110 - til failure - 3 sets
                bar curls - 20 dums - 2 minutes to wrap it all up.

That is my lifting schedule, and it varies a little depending on the mood. I just recently (beginning of July) stopped it to lose some overall mass, so Im ready for when I get accepted into an academy.

I now run 4 miles every other day, 2 miles the days in between. And do push ups and sit ups until failure. The running is 100x less strenuous than the lifting, but 100x less fun.
                Originally posted by blunt
                i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Try CROSSFIT.

http://www.crossfit.com/

It's used by A LOT of military, special forces, police, public safety, and pro martial arts people, men and women.

Every day they put up a new exercise and I guarantee that if you pair up consistency with a decent diet/protein, you'll get in shape faster than doing anything else.
                  Advanded Delphin Division
                  My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

thanks for that ^^^
                    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                    Originally posted by J3M93
                    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

I shit about 5 to 7 pounds of fecal matter 2 or 3 times a day.

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I used to go to LA fitness all the time and really liked working out there. But now I have a house and work out there.

I have a bench and a set of dumbbells and a treadmill. I'm 5'8" 195-200LBS. I usually Jog/speed walk for 2-3 miles then hit the dumbbells. I do pretty basic movements but it gets the job done.

As long as you know your basic movements you can get in pretty good shape. If u want to bulk u have to eat like a mofo though.

I turned into a fat ass after high school, started smoking the green and gained allot of weight from the munchies. at my heaviest i was 220 30% body fat. Then I went down to 185 15% body fat. Then I bulked up to 200LBS. I love to lift, my dad is BUILT hes 55 years old and is still huge. I'm lucky and got the same body type as him so I can build pretty easy.

Once you get into a routine its easy to follow and you will really enjoy how your looking and feeling. Just stick with it and you will get to where you want.

Comment

Eating a lot is how people get fat. 1g of protein per pound of LEAN bodyweight is a good start. People ASSUME they are getting bigger because they are getting heavier. So yeah, they are getting BIGGER, but gaining unnecessary fat.

Here are a couple articles. A lot of lifters are big on the HIIT program.
                          No matter if your goal is fat loss, muscle gain, or athletic performance, high-intensity interval training can help you nail it. Here are complete workout programs for each goal!

It seems like a good way to get some mass, but still burn fat.
                          i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

i take massive shits in the morning to lower my cholesterol.
                            Toyota Pickup

Comment

I thought it was to loosen up the entrance for blunt.

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                                I thought it was to loosen up the entrance for blunt.
                                :rofl: you have mistaken me for Ovulator.
                                Toyota Pickup

Comment

Working...
                                X