No announcement yet.

The exercise thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No... I know he does that to loosen up for ME. Gotta make sure everything is emptied before he goes ATM.
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
      No... I know he does that to loosen up for ME. Gotta make sure everything is emptied before he goes ATM.
      :rofl: x2
      Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
        yeahhhh, I can talk about working out and not have hear shit, lol.

If you want details, read. If not, skip my post.

I take Nano vapor preworkout, Syntha 6 for protein supplementation, generic Muscletech ES600 creatine, along with glutamine and carnitine.

I do push and then pull days when I lift. I also jog about .5-1 miles in .25 mile intervals, just to keep the blood flowing.

That is my lifting schedule, and it varies a little depending on the mood. I just recently (beginning of July) stopped it to lose some overall mass, so Im ready for when I get accepted into an academy.

I now run 4 miles every other day, 2 miles the days in between. And do push ups and sit ups until failure. The running is 100x less strenuous than the lifting, but 100x less fun.
        You don't deadlift or squat? Any of the big muscle group excercises?
        sigpic

Comment

I'm very wary of deadlifts, and stopped doing all lower body for a couple months. We worked our way up too many plates, too quickly. My lower joints were really feeling it, and I had points where I could barely put weight on my right leg. I've got bad joints as it is it feels like, even before the deadlifts I can feel my knees "grinding" when I walk.

Lower body exercises are great, though. They are big muscles, which can lift big weight. That releases a lot of testosterone, in turn helping your upper body gains. When Im done with nothing but running, and get out of this academy, I'll definitely work my way up slowly again.

Edit: I never had full leg days. I worked most of the legs in with my push days.
          Originally posted by blunt
          i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I hate running, I suck at it so bad too. Thinking of getting a bike.

For cardio I rock climb or hike. Then I go do Muay Thai but if I am just at 24 hours, I use the stationary bike or rowing machine sometimes too.

I used to work out 2 body parts a day but that got boring so I am going to start on jflip's push/pull. I had a similar work out about a year and a half ago but my work out buddies didn't like it. So its going to be pull monday and wednesday. push tuesday and friday lower body sunday and thursday.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X