Disk Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disk Golf

I wanted to see who plays, and also some of one's favorite courses....

I live in Smyrna, TN and my home course is Sharp Springs. It's got a wide variety of wooded, open, water, and elevation. I'll post some pics later.

There's a course up in Tahoe that I play when we head up to my friend's cabin during the summer.

I suck dick.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
      we head up to my friend's cabin during the summer.

I suck dick.
      :ot:

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
        :ot:
        :giggle:

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

they have a course where i go to school. its a blast but im not very good

Comment

I play with local pro's and it makes the game a lot more fun. I've improved just by playing with people who are better.

Comment

I play mad hardcore, but we have no courses in Tucson. We go to schools and parks and hit trash cans.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
              sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

I,m in Oakland county, Mi.

We have tons of courses here...Try and go out every weekend. I'll snap pics soon also.
                Enter the Internet!

Comment

That sucks. You should find a good park and check out the USPDGA website and see it there's any available money for development

Comment

Is this frisbee golf?
                    Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
                    Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Comment

Originally posted by turbo325i View Post
                      Is this frisbee golf?
                      more commonly referred to as "frolf"

SC*AR

Comment

I carry the case of beer and drink while everyone else plays, does that count? lol
                        Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                          more commonly referred to as "frolf"
                          got it. There is a course at a park across the street from my gf house.
                          Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
                          Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Comment

drinking and smoking are definitely two upsides of throwing plastic in a sea of trees :)

Comment

Im an avid frolfer, I usually hit up the course in citrus heights, theres also a pretty damn good one in Rocklin Ive been playing for close to 10 years now. When I lived on the central coast the best courses were in Santa Maria, and the best part there is there was never anyone else out on the course to hold you up. Down here you usually have to wait a good 15min. Just to tee off the first hole. then wait every hole after that because of the large groups of beer drinking sloths.
                              sigpic
                              1991 325iC w/ 75k Original Miles, Brillantrot, 5-speed, 16" BBS RX's, Black Leather Sport Heated Seats, LSD, and Diving Boards for life!!!:D

Comment

Working...
                              X