"Dragging ass"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Dragging ass"

Hahahhaha, I would totally have done this as well, not to hurt the child but c'mon, parenting in America today is a joke and when you try to discipline your child, you get 20 to life. :roll:

Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

What is it about Liveleak these days?? All my browsers crash when trying to open a link.
    I'd like to see this one.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

An Alabama woman was arrested Tuesday afternoon after police say she injured a child while dragging it through a store in Rome.

ha i laughed when i read that

Comment

poor excuse of a parent.

Comment

lmfao omg funniest shit!!
          i would have ran through the store with the kid
          he would be sliding in to displays and shit
          lmfao!!!!
          that video killed me and i need to be revived
          Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
          HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

People need to stop telling parents how to raise their child. It's not the best thing you could possibly do, but I have no idea why the mother is getting such a shitstorm for this.

The kid was probably being a total brat, throwing a tantrum, and didn't want to get up. If you don't want to get up, tough shit, you're going to get dragged until you can stand up and walk.

It pisses me off that other people find the need to tell parents what they can and cannot do in disciplining their child.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

A know a girl who was arrested because she left her sleeping baby in the car with the car running and the AC on and locked for a few minutes while she ran in and picked up a prescription from a pharmacy.

But i hear its much worse in Scandanavia. In Sweden, if you even lay a hand on your child in a reprimanding manner, its cuffs for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                People need to stop telling parents how to raise their child. It's not the best thing you could possibly do, but I have no idea why the mother is getting such a shitstorm for this.

The kid was probably being a total brat, throwing a tantrum, and didn't want to get up. If you don't want to get up, tough shit, you're going to get dragged until you can stand up and walk.

It pisses me off that other people find the need to tell parents what they can and cannot do in disciplining their child.
                Agreed with a slight amendment... No physical damage allowed.
                85 Toyota pickup.
                85 325e sedan daily driver.
                Various s13 bits for sale. Also a complete stroker kit to be listed soon.
                DriftSTL.com driftpirates.com

Comment

Originally posted by thundering02 View Post
                  Agreed with a slight amendment... No physical damage allowed.
                  Define physical damage. Like broken bones, burns, bruises?

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by red325 View Post
                    An Alabama woman was arrested Tuesday afternoon after police say she injured a child while dragging it through a store in Rome.

ha i laughed when i read that

First thing I noticed is that the write up referred to the child as "it".

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                      First thing I noticed is that the write up referred to the child as "it".
                      the author of the article should be arrested for causing emotional scarring.

Comment

Originally posted by alkasquawlik View Post
                        people need to stop telling parents how to raise their child. It's not the best thing you could possibly do, but i have no idea why the mother is getting such a shitstorm for this.

+1

I got dragged a few times when I was a kid. I was probably throwing a fit for no real reason and deserved it. No mental or physical harm done.
                        Byron
                        Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                          +1

I got dragged a few times when I was a kid. I was probably throwing a fit for no real reason and deserved it. No mental or physical harm done.
                          Exactly, now IF in fact the mom had the leash around the neck then that's a different story, but I doubt it. If anything, the kid while throwing the tantrum, probably wiggled enough for the leash to slide up his neck.

I just thought the video was hilarious.
                          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                          Originally posted by J3M93
                          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

From what I can see, the kid is being dragged by those backpack/chest leash things, not by a rope around the neck.

SC*AR

Comment

I'm going to have to side with the minority here and agree the woman behaved inappropriately. Discipline is one thing. Abuse is another. If this is what she's willing to do to the child in a public place, what happens at home in private?

I'm no spare the rod type, but I believe it is a parent's duty to be fully aware of their own emotions and to exercise control in a situation.

My parents spanked me when I misbehaved but it was after warning me and instructing me of how I should behave. When I didn't, I knew it was coming. Often I had to go get the paddle and then explain that I understood what it was I had done that had earned me a spanking.

Mom got angry once, grabbed the paddle, and smacked the back of our couch to get my attention that I was going to be punished for acting up. The paddle broke. Now this was no flimsy wooden spoon. It was Japanese bamboo, about 2' long, and shaped like a badminton racket, nice and light for washing rice. When Mom broke it, she realized she'd lost her temper and was in no frame of mind to discipline me. I got sent to my room instead and, from then on, I started losing privileges... which hurt a lot more than just a spanking.

I hope for this lady that being arrested wakes her up to her own self control issue. Maybe then she'll be able to shape the behavior of her child.
                              - Sco

Keep Our City CLEAN & SAFE Do Your Part

Comment

Working...
                              X