Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
    You know how I know you're gay?
    Because doesn't consider no strings attached casual sex to be a form of entertainment 100X better than texting about it?

Ban.

On that note, I sent this to my ladyfriend, who never responded. Then I came home at lunch and got laid. Win?
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

My friend just did it with one of our other buddy's girls for a joke .....um
      Him: Hey girl when you gonna let my smash that
      Her: *****?
      Him: Yes, I need an answer.
      Her: bout fucking time you asked
      Him: Really?
      Her: ***won't be home til 8 tonight, be there at 4.
      Him: k

Sooooo, how do we approach this one?
      Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
        Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

this will be in my sig shortly
        Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
        Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
          My friend just did it with one of our other buddy's girls for a joke .....um
          Him: Hey girl when you gonna let my smash that
          Her: *****?
          Him: Yes, I need an answer.
          Her: bout fucking time you asked
          Him: Really?
          Her: ***won't be home til 8 tonight, be there at 4.
          Him: k

you fucking kidding, get your ass there around 4 and make sure to head out before 8
          Girls can be "friends"?

Comment

I'm a good honest friend though. Us 3 are best friends. Sorry I'm a bit more loyal to my friends than to fuck his girl of 2 years. If my friend goes I'm smacking the shit out of him.
            You obviously don't follow any Bro Codes

Comment

I'm a good honest friend though. Us 3 are best friends. Sorry I'm a bit more loyal to my friends than to fuck his girl of 2 years. If my friend goes I'm smacking the shit out of him.
              You obviously don't follow any Bro Codes
              lol didnt see the friend part.... how close of a "friend are we talking..." and how hott is the chick.... i think pics are needed to further this discussion
              Girls can be "friends"?

Comment

honestly... his girl is down... that is his first problem. He probably isnt to skilled in the bedroom or she wouldnt be down, and the way i see it, if she cheats... better to know its not from some rando
                Girls can be "friends"?

Comment

Well her and my gf are friends and she's told me many times of the conversations they have with my performance in bed. So she knows what I'm capable of ha. But we're really close friends, he's pretty much my unofficial brother. And I don't have pics of her on hand?

Comment

well why not put up pics, preferably underwear shots and then we can all help you make the decision. If its a smokin 12 and your buddies girl is lookin elsewhere for it she shouldnt be there in the first place.
                    Girls can be "friends"?

Comment

She's hot but like I said, I don't and wouldn't have pics of her.
                      1: Not gonna ask my bestrfriend's girl for nude pics.
                      2: She's friends with my girlfriend
                      3: I don't fuck around on my girl
                      4: I don't fuck my friend over
                      If I were single and me and him weren't friends, trust me, I'd be all over that shit. But that's not the situation. On my scale she's probably a 9 where my girlfriend is also a 9-10. My gf for scale references the blonde on the far far far right!

Comment

^^^^^^ as long as its not the one on the far left!!!! hahahahahahahhahaha ok but seriously im being a dick. dont fuck your buddies, shit aint cool. bro code. i just wanted to see if we could get some pic bumpage
                        Girls can be "friends"?

Comment

The real question you have to ask yourself...

Do you tell your friend?
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

That's what I'm wondering ha. She just texted him, and said to bring me too. Gross. I think I just lost all respect for this bitch. Cheating whore and wants a 3 way with 2 guys? Fuck dude, dats nasty and not in a good way.

Comment

go for the tower bro!!!!!!!
                              Girls can be "friends"?

Comment

I think you just wanna see my dick

Comment

Working...
                                X