District 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunt View Post
    the fact that you even know about that movie and especially knowing who is in it tells me a lot about you jhomo. i bet your tivo records nothing but oxygen and hallmark
    how dare you trample on my feelings like this! do our date nights mean nothing to you? i out a lot of effort into planning around your busy housewife schedule. i think im going to throw out the tickets to Julia and Julie for tomorrow night, or maybe ill just take someone else!

Originally posted by vlad
    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
      i dont go to the theatre any longer. i will rent it when it comes out on beta max
      Dont lie i saw you at the jonas brothers movie atleast 9 times opening week... i sat behind you.
      -Alex

Comment

thread jacking homos ITT

edit: Best part of the movie

flying pigs?? LOL
        Last edited by DatUtahGuy; 08-14-2009, 02:21 PM.
        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
        Originally posted by J3M93
        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
          or maybe ill just take someone else!
          I'll go with you
          1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Damn. I knew we should open a forum section dedicated to the wardrobe styling in "Sex and the City".
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

awesome movie, better than i was expecting

Comment

Originally posted by Uber E30 View Post
                Dont lie i saw you at the jonas brothers movie atleast 9 times opening week... i sat behind you.
                I always knew blunt liked taking it in the ass.

Comment

Awesome movie. They even had a gravity gun akin to Half Life 2's. Incredible.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                  No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

The exo-suit was the best sequence of the movie, hands down. It's almost mainly what I went to see it for, lol. I'm a huge fan of mechs/exo-suits, shit like that.

Amazing movie, I was VERY impressed. Wickus was a very interesting character, almost bumbling, but when put under pressure, knew exactly what to do. I was also very impressed with the character of Christopher, the prawn he befriends. Very well done movie, I look forward to seeing more from this new director.

Comment

Just got in from seeing it. Definitely a theater-worthy movie. Awesome effects and a decent story and good acting to go with it... rarity these days to some degree. I agree B+/A- or 4 out of 5. Not what I expected at all.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                      HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                      **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

I just realized something, the Exo-suit in District 9 looks very similar to EVA unit 01 in Neon Genesis Evangelion:

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                          I just realized something, the Exo-suit in District 9 looks very similar to EVA unit 01 in Neon Genesis Evangelion:

ehh not really. If you talk about designing an exo-suit, a lot of them would have the same characteristics, broad shoulders, narrow head, slim midsection.
                          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                          Originally posted by J3M93
                          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

I just got back from it.
                            Some weird girl in front of me literally would stand up and clap whenever humans got shot. It was honestly like she was having an orgasm watching it, no joke. I threw pennies at her.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

lol, great movie, very entertaining!
                              sigpic
                              1991 325iC w/ 75k Original Miles, Brillantrot, 5-speed, 16" BBS RX's, Black Leather Sport Heated Seats, LSD, and Diving Boards for life!!!:D

Comment

I really loved it- fantastic movie. I hope they don't come out with a sequel though- there story's already wrapped up. If they do another one, it'll just cheapen the first one and the second won't be nearly as good.
                                sigpic89 M3

Comment

Working...
                                X