Eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    As long as I keep my eyes closed, it's not homo. That's what uncle Blunt sayz...
    i know... its just that you didnt believe me at first and kept opening your eyes to see the giant mushroom head approaching your waiting mouth
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
      MMMMM sunny side up might have one now! Can't wait to lay that white and yellow yoke down on my plate, ever so gentaly. Then take the toast and speard butter up and down, un till it is simmering. Then i slowly eat around the yoke so to make shore i don't pop it before i should, beacuse then it will become all sloppy. Once i have finnished eating around the yoke, i then poke the yoke so it starts to run everywhere. This is now a very intense moment, i must move quickly and gentaly or it could all be lost in a second. I quickly grab my salt and gentaly spray the yoke while grading my toast. Then i stick my toast deep in that yoke, making shore it is covered very well. To which i stick it in my mouth. MMMMMMMM
      You fail at trying to be funny.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
        MMMMM sunny side up might have one now! Can't wait to lay that white and yellow yoke down on my plate, ever so gentaly. Then take the toast and speard butter up and down, un till it is simmering. Then i slowly eat around the yoke so to make shore i don't pop it before i should, beacuse then it will become all sloppy. Once i have finnished eating around the yoke, i then poke the yoke so it starts to run everywhere. This is now a very intense moment, i must move quickly and gentaly or it could all be lost in a second. I quickly grab my salt and gentaly spray the yoke while grading my toast. Then i stick my toast deep in that yoke, making shore it is covered very well. To which i stick it in my mouth. MMMMMMMM
        Alrighty then...

Comment

This weekend's take... I'm gonna have to start selling them.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post

This weekend's take... I'm gonna have to start selling them.
            Group Buy Thread.
            tasty

Comment

Heat non stick pan to med heat, quick spray with Pam Canola Oil, crack 3 eggs and let sit for a bit.

Sprinkle garlic salt and fresh cracked pepper, as they cook use spatula losen them from the sides making sure to not break the yoke. Once loosened you can perform the jiggle test.

I like my eggs runny sunny side up, so the white has to be about 95% done, slight crisp to the edges is fine, but that golden delicious center must be all liquid.

Slide off your eggs onto some fresh fried rice, or 3 slices of sourdough toast. Mix 2 parts Cholula to 1 part Kikkoman together to make your sauce. Or just use this stuff.

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
              See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

^^Oh hell yes @ chili sauce.

Comment

Working...
                X