No announcement yet.

Glad to be alive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol and here i thought this was another "i just r3v'd and am lucky to be alive" thread..
    '12 F30 328i Sport Line
    '91 SpecE30 #523
    '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
      Haha, I think the weather has a lot to do with how ya feel. Around here it was humid as heck, upper 80s, and pretty uncomfortable outside. But, when the weather turns and the humidity disappears, that is when you're glad just to mow the lawn and sip some quality brew.

I'm not sure if you get Harpoon down there, but Harpoon makes a pretty satisfying Octoberfest as well. I prefer it to Sam Octoberfest. The pumpkin ales are starting to hit the shelves, too! :D
      Can't wait for this sticky weather to leave us...

When I saw you mentioning Harpoon I saw you were from Mass and was wondering if you've ever had any Wachusett? They are about a five minute drive from where I live and there is quite the following around here...
      1988 325i Vert
      1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

It was an absolutely beautiful weekend in God's Country. Spent some time with friends and life couldnt be better right now...
        Originally posted by Simon S
        When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

It is winter here, but the last 2 days have been 27degC and sunny.

Lovely.
          Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Originally posted by dk View Post
            i took the 'vert on its first long drive today- hwy 27 through topanga canyon and a short stint on the PCH. it is good to be alive (and home).
            pch is a great drive from the city. Ive never been on Topanga canyon tho.. I love driving up the 2 and around palos verdes in my area

Comment

Skyline road in pdx and nearly all the roads between in and HWY 30 make me glad to be alive; Often, in more way's than one.
              <-- F*** that guy

Comment

Originally posted by Thehemiman View Post
                When I saw you mentioning Harpoon I saw you were from Mass and was wondering if you've ever had any Wachusett? They are about a five minute drive from where I live and there is quite the following around here...
                Sure! I like the idea of supporting local breweries, because they usually have the freshest product. Sadly, I haven't had a Wachusett product that I've really liked yet.

I've had the Nut Brown (bottle), the IPA (bottle), Blueberry (on-tap), and the Black Shack Porter (bottle). Their brown ale was actually good, but generally, I like hoppier, fuller bodied beers.

Originally posted by whysimon
                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer8604 View Post
                  You sir, just hit every thought I was having! I love Sam Adams, especially Octoberfest and their winter brew! But lately its been Scotch and Cigars on the deck smoking cigars with the chiminea fired up watching the sunset. It's definitely GREAT to be alive!
                  same here!

On my patio lounging with stogie and a Mcallen

I might even shoot off a few rounds to piss off my liberal neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells View Post
                    Sidenote: Sam Adams Octoberfest is officially on the market now too! How do I know?? I picked up two cases last night, whoot whoot!!! It is arguably the best beer known to man.
                    Correction, Paulaner Oktoberfest is the best beer known to man.. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                      Hmm. If you're wrong, it just means that I'm already enjoying the best beer known to man. If I'm wrong, it just means that beer gets even better, and that's great news. Either way, I win.

Now, you are going to have to prove that to me, so hit me via PM and I'll give you my addy. ;) OR I'll just have to make a road trip to TN to score some.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                        That might be true, in comparison to the PBR and High Life you lustfully guzzle like the discharge from a diseased penis, but Paulaner Oktoberfest is just another satisfying beer. Not bad, not the ultimate expression of beer, either.
                        -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                        Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Flying jets= awesome.
                          Small Town south Texas= not awesome.

and the Best Oktoberfest is made by a small brewery in Annapolis/Baltimore called Ram's Head.
                          sigpic89 M3

Comment

i would also like to say im glad to be alive today, and everyday for that matter!

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                              Sure! I like the idea of supporting local breweries, because they usually have the freshest product. Sadly, I haven't had a Wachusett product that I've really liked yet.

I've had the Nut Brown (bottle), the IPA (bottle), Blueberry (on-tap), and the Black Shack Porter (bottle). Their brown ale was actually good, but generally, I like hoppier, fuller bodied beers.
                              Yeah, I know what ya mean. Ever try any of Stone's IPA or their Ruination IPA for that matter?
                              1988 325i Vert
                              1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Yep. I've tried a lot of their lineup. I don't think I've had anything that I didn't like!

Originally posted by whysimon
                                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Working...
                                X