$ for C is dead now we have $ for electrical applanices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$ for C is dead now we have $ for electrical applanices

What's next? It would have been so much cheaper just to give us a check for a million each and let the banks fail.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

more stupid ideas from our govt
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

this is ridiculous

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

what the fuck? im questioning my loyalty to the democrats lately....

86 Zinno es
        M50 inside

Comment

I'm holding out for the $ for TV program. I'd like govt. cash towards a new LCD television please.

Jon
          Rides...
          1991 325i - sold :(
          2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Wait a sec, rebates for energy efficient appliances have been around for a while. This time every year there is something like this going on in THD, Lowes, HHgreg, etc....
            Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Rigmaster
            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Part of the never ending gov't plan to keep Americans in debt...
              sigpic
              Member of the "Push Harder, Suck Less," School of Auto-X

Comment

Who makes those General Electric appliances? American workers maybe? So, when an appliance is sold, it creates jobs. Benefit #1. Would you rather support unemployed workers by givng them a bi-weekly check for seating on their unproductive behind?

What about that old fridge of yours that keeps on pumping freon endlessly? Isn't a new one more efficient? Requiring less energy, and therefore making the US less power dependent? Less pollution too. Benefits #2 and #3.

So what is there not to understand? Unless it is the usual partisan mumbling...
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                  Who makes those General Electric appliances? American workers maybe? So, when an appliance is sold, it creates jobs. Benefit #1. Would you rather support unemployed workers by givng them a bi-weekly check for seating on their unproductive behind?

What about that old fridge of yours that keeps on pumping freon endlessly? Isn't a new one more efficient? Requiring less energy, and therefore making the US less power dependent? Less pollution too. Benefits #2 and #3.

So what is there not to understand? Unless it is the usual partisan mumbling...

Shut the fuck up!
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    Shut the fuck up!
                    Let the kids complain for nothing...
                    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Shut the fuck up!
                      Awesome counter argument bro.
                      $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i View Post
                        I'm holding out for the $ for TV program. I'd like govt. cash towards a new LCD television please.

Jon
                        there is a tax credit for a LED tv. It falls under the energy efficiency tax credit.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
                        click here for details

Comment

Shut the fuck up!
                          So eloquent! Where did you learn English? Mexico? Or TV?
                          This lends an amazing amount of credence to whatever cause
                          you are arguing against, as well as making you sound like
                          an uneducated fool. You must be one of the elite, making
                          over $250k/year, and, as such, do not want to allocate any
                          of your hard "earned" money to public infrastructure.
                          This begs the question: What happened to Ask not
                          what your Country can do for you, but rather, what
                          you can do for your Country? No wonder Wall Street
                          was allowed to rape and pillage our country while you
                          God-forsaken morons stood by and watched.
                          Thank you for your service to America.
                          e30 x2 (1 cab) lotsa mods; e46 w/m3 front bumper + 330zhp suspension, e36/7 (z3) 3.0i :p

Comment

Perfect I am buying all new stainless kitchen appliances soon anyhow, thanks Obama!!

Comment

Originally posted by David Alejandro View Post
                              So eloquent! Where did you learn English? Mexico? Or TV?
                              This lends an amazing amount of credence to whatever cause
                              you are arguing against, as well as making you sound like
                              an uneducated fool. You must be one of the elite, making
                              over $250k/year, and, as such, do not want to allocate any
                              of your hard "earned" money to public infrastructure.
                              This begs the question: What happened to Ask not
                              what your Country can do for you, but rather, what
                              you can do for your Country? No wonder Wall Street
                              was allowed to rape and pillage our country while you
                              God-forsaken morons stood by and watched.
                              Thank you for your service to America.
                              GTFO
                              the rich as you call them pay well over half of all the income taxes paid in the USA
                              without the "rich" you'd have a dirt road to drive on to work
                              without the "rich" you wouldn't have a job
                              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X