Clear All

I have a f@#*#n' Cow, man!

Discuss.

That's a hot ass.
    1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

woo!

Comment

That's so awesome... I one day wish to share land with a cow.
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by namsayin View Post
          woo!
          No no, it's "moo".
          -Erik
          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
            No no, it's "moo".
            jackass!

Comment

She gives 3-5gal of milk a day, and I'm lactose intolerant. This sucks, I have fresher milk than everyone and I can't drink it. (Maybe the intolerance comes from hormone treated milk, this baybee is Organic.)

Guess I'll have to start bartering it to the neighbors for stuff from the gardens.

I have assumed the role of Farmin Kaiber.

Comment

Are you going to be getting milk from it, with plans one day to butcher it up?
                Instagram
                sigpic
                Current: 99 M3
                Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

have some baby cows, put baby cows incrates and feed them milk.........VEAL!
                  mmmmmmmm baby crate cow, yum!
                  seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
                    Are you going to be getting milk from it, with plans one day to butcher it up?
                    Yea, this is our new milk cow. We have a few other freegrazing on open range with the herd this gal came from that will be going from the grass, to the butcher, to my freezer.

So far, my math shows that my family needs two full butchered cows a year to not need the visits to the grocery store for meet.

(I also have grazing goats clearing the land, and a full packed henhouse giving about a dozen eggs a day too.)

Garden next season, as I got started this year a bit later than I planned.

Comment

Awesome...

I remember visiting my Grandparents farm when I was a kid. Every morning we would milk the cow and then let her graze..Good times.

Comment

mmmooooooooo.......

Comment

....that is awesome.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

shoot em

Comment

Do you have to milk cows?

Invite e30slut up there and he'll milk ALL of the animals for you.
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                              X