E-mail I recieved about immigration...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    Point being that Mexicans have more right on this land than immigrants like you.
    Ah yes, the earlier conquerors have more rights to the land than the later ones. How about you give some credit to the folks that walked across the land bridge up near Alaska before you hand the land over to the Spanish/Myan halfbreeds from the Central America region.

Got tortured lately?
    No, but I'll go in the other room and ask the wife why that is.

Comment

because this time it's illegal to kill locals or invaders

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post

Racist, please I married a Mexican.
        haha.. the hat fit did it? note that i did not call you a racist at any point.
        '12 F30 328i Sport Line
        '91 SpecE30 #523
        '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
          haha.. the hat fit did it? note that i did not call you a racist at any point.

Did you look up Operation Wetback yet? Please folks do some research before you state facts about what should be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
            Did you look up Operation Wetback yet? Please folks do some research before you state facts about what should be done.
            what about it? aborted bid by Eisenhower administration to remove illegals. how is it relevant to the problem at hand?
            '12 F30 328i Sport Line
            '91 SpecE30 #523
            '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Fuck guys! Last I checked this was a car forum. Why don't we go back and just STFU and leave this hipocritical shit to the politicians...
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
                Fuck guys! Last I checked this was a car forum. Why don't we go back and just STFU and leave this hipocritical shit to the politicians...
                Off Topic Lounge
                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
                  this ^^^
                  Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                  If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                  Originally posted by J3M93
                  This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

again this is the OT area, no one is forcing you to read these threads, you dont like it stick to the car only portions of the board, or dont click on these threads that may contain debates that you dont want to read

its just that simple
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Point being that Mexicans have more right on this land than immigrants like you.

According to your logic, if I sell someone my car, I can go back to him/her a year later and demand use based on prior ownership.

Actually, your parents were immigrants, not you. What is your experience of life to even have a point of view on the subject? Have you ever suffered of hunger? Yes Have you been harrassed by corrupted police? Yes Have you been to jail for political reasons. No Got tortured lately? No
                      Have you?

Isn't canada's immigration requirements more strict than America's?
                      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Uno mas: if a perforated border is compassion, then why is Mexico's southern border tight as a drum? Shouldn't the poor Central Americans be allowed to seek a better life in Mexico?

Comment

If you live in America and can't speak English.

Get the fuck out or don't leave your house.

kthanks.
                          Originally posted by z31maniac
                          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Let's cancel the Space Shuttle/ISS crap too.

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                              what about it? aborted bid by Eisenhower administration to remove illegals.
                              Where do you get this aborted shit, it did the job.

We need Operation Wetback II, we shall dub it Project Tonk.

Comment

Working...
                              X