No announcement yet.

E-mail I recieved about immigration...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit I haven't seen that type of comeback in over 35 years.

Comment

YOU 2 Immigrants are you legal?????????????????????????/

IF SO then there is a huge Difference between coming in the front door, verses jumping the fence in the middle of the night and stealing my car...
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        there is a huge Difference between coming in the front door, verses jumping the fence in the middle of the night
        this

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          YOU 2 Immigrants are you legal?????????????????????????/

IF SO then there is a huge Difference between coming in the front door, verses jumping the fence in the middle of the night and stealing my car...
          even if I jumped the fence I wouldn't steal your car. Maybe an is lip if you had one...

Comment

While this may be true for you, its is not so for most of them. I have lots family on the southern Boarder in AZ so yeah I do have a bit of insight in this.

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
            even if I jumped the fence I wouldn't steal your car. Maybe an is lip if you had one...
            Yes I know I need to put a lip on my car.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

yeah your car ain't worth stealing.. come back when you have something worth stealing..
              '12 F30 328i Sport Line
              '91 SpecE30 #523
              '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Most Americans seem to have forgotten that they (or their ancestors) came by boat on this continent (most likely out of economical reasons) and that Aboriginal peoples currently known as Mexicans were on this continent a long, long time ago...
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                  Most Americans seem to have forgotten that they (or their ancestors) came by boat on this continent (most likely out of economical reasons) and that Aboriginal peoples currently known as Mexicans were on this continent a long, long time ago...
                  and your point is what?
                  I am an immigrant also, my parents came here when I was 3 years old, but that doesn't mean that I, or anyone else for that matter, can come to this country and expect them to cater to me just because I came here from somewhere else. This is America, you don't come here asking for handouts and shit, like the OP alludes to. If you don't like it, tough shit, go back to where you came from.

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

i think this is normal.. people tend to be ignorant of their own history. a chinese friend of mine was recently complaining about mexicans standing on street corners looking for work in his town, obviously having forgotten that the same prejudice was prevalent against chinese just a few decades ago and before that the jews etc etc..

there are definitely legitimate concerns vis a vis illegal immigration but banding all immigrants (undocumented or otherwise) into the same category is not the solution. neither is sending them all home. there needs to be immigration reform that gives people who have been here a longtime and have families here some status and ensuring that future immigration is done through a legal process rather than crossing the border.

at the same time there are those who are against immigration for purely racist reasons, those same racists would likely kick out the legal residents/naturalized citizens if they had a choice.. no doubt there are some on this very forum.
                    '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                    '91 SpecE30 #523

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                      and your point is what?
                      I am an immigrant also, my parents came here when I was 3 years old, but that doesn't mean that I, or anyone else for that matter, can come to this country and expect them to cater to me just because I came here from somewhere else. This is America, you don't come here asking for handouts and shit, like the OP alludes to. If you don't like it, tough shit, go back to where you came from.
                      no handouts around here..maybe in the republik.. but you guys are so far extreme on almost every topic so it's hard to even compare.
                      '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                      '91 SpecE30 #523

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Being part Indian ( feather not dot ) I believe you may be confused about the aboriginal people ( they weren't Mexicans, who aren't even aboriginal to Mexico ).

Comment

Originally posted by pinepig View Post
                          being part indian ( feather not dot ) i believe you may be confused about the aboriginal people ( they weren't mexicans, who aren't even aboriginal to mexico ).
                          +1
                          '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                          '91 SpecE30 #523

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                            and your point is what?
                            I am an immigrant also, my parents came here when I was 3 years old.
                            Point being that Mexicans have more right on this land than immigrants like you. Actually, your parents were immigrants, not you. What is your experience of life to even have a point of view on the subject? Have you ever suffered of hunger? Have you been harrassed by corrupted police? Have you been to jail for political reasons. Got tortured lately?
                            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                              i think this is normal.. people tend to be ignorant of their own history. a chinese friend of mine was recently complaining about mexicans standing on street corners looking for work in his town, obviously having forgotten that the same prejudice was prevalent against chinese just a few decades ago and before that the jews etc etc..

there are definitely legitimate concerns vis a vis illegal immigration but banding all immigrants (undocumented or otherwise) into the same category is not the solution. neither is sending them all home. there needs to be immigration reform that gives people who have been here a longtime and have families here some status and ensuring that future immigration is done through a legal process rather than crossing the border.

at the same time there are those who are against immigration for purely racist reasons, those same racists would likely kick out the legal residents/naturalized citizens if they had a choice.. no doubt there are some on this very forum.

Please google Operation Wetback and let us know what you learn about sending illegals home.

Racist, please I married a Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                                no handouts around here..maybe in the republik.. but you guys are so far extreme on almost every topic so it's hard to even compare.
                                True, but your state doesn't border another country, so you don't have to deal with these problems.

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
                                Being part Indian ( feather not dot ) I believe you may be confused about the aboriginal people ( they weren't Mexicans, who aren't even aboriginal to Mexico ).
                                Exactly. Mexicans =/= Native Americans

Point being that Mexicans have more right on this land than immigrants like you. Actually, your parents were immigrants, not you. What is your experience of life to even have a point of view on the subject? Have you ever suffered of hunger? Have you been harrassed by corrupted police? Have you been to jail for political reasons. Got tortured lately?
                                So just because their ancestors lived closer to America than mine did, it gives them more of a right to live here and try to force their opinions on this country. That is so absurd.
                                What does my experience of life have to do with anything? I have a view and opinion on a certain topic and I'm expressing it. Me being tortured, sent to jail, or hungry has no relevance to my beliefs that immigrants shouldn't be able to come to this country illegally and then try to force said country to cater to them.

SC*AR

Comment

Working...
                                X