E-mail I recieved about immigration...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ragged325 View Post
    There are probably three of them and all these guys get pretty worked up about it. My mom owns three vacation rentals on the Oregon Coast. If you go up there, everyone is super white. It's not just that they're all white, it's that they turn a shade of white you can't find down here. Hahahhahahahhah.
    actually i think it's seeing them on tv that annoys these guys.. i don't know why because it's not like mickey d's or bk is going to hire undocumented mexicans.. those jobs are still safe for citizens..
    '12 F30 328i Sport Line
    '91 SpecE30 #523
    '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

This is fucking disgusting

Photograph shows a Mexican national flag flown at Montebello High School?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Comment

Watch this Maluco, I'll get them all worked up . . . .

So, I was at Sea World the other night and after I bought a churro for the kids, I noticed they charged me 23 cents in tax. WTF ?1?!!!??!!! I asked the guy behind the stand if they were going to give the $ to some lazy minority and he wouldn't tell me. I was so angry I could have blown up a federal building !:hitler::hitler::curse::curse:

Comment

since your in the republik, it probably went to save your state govt from shutting down after that retarded actor you elected as governer fucked it up royally.. i hear there's some good deals in the great kalifornia garage sale though!
            '12 F30 328i Sport Line
            '91 SpecE30 #523
            '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Maluco, what does that map have to do with anything? We're not living in the 1800s anymore, although I know you like to reminisce about your childhood.

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                Maluco, what does that map have to do with anything? We're not living in the 1800s anymore, although I know you like to reminisce about your childhood.
                Stop before it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  Shhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                    ?

SC*AR

Comment

Why are we looking at a map of the US and mexico pre 1848 and a Stupid marketing ploy by a vodka manufacturer????? What dose it have to do with illegal immigration, nice try

DUDE we bought that from Mexico to settle the mexican american war.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                        good one...

"Mission accomplie"

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                          actually i think it's seeing them on tv that annoys these guys.. i don't know why because it's not like mickey d's or bk is going to hire undocumented mexicans.. those jobs are still safe for citizens..

You have obviously never been to the Bay Area or SoCal.

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                            since your in the republik, it probably went to save your state govt from shutting down after that retarded actor you elected as governer fucked it up royally.. i hear there's some good deals in the great kalifornia garage sale though!

It was our reps fucking it up for years, the governor himself has very little power. Not that I'd expect anybody from NJ to know jack shit about how states actually run.

Fucking Guidos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
                              It was our reps fucking it up for years, the governor himself has very little power. Not that I'd expect anybody from NJ to know jack shit about how states actually run.

Fucking Guidos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post

Fucking Guidos.
                                go easy on him dude. kish has proven himself you have the intelligence of a new jersey resident
                                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X