• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
    Yeah get a snug nose and a knife.
    A "snug" nose?? Really?

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

well, you don't want a loose nose! shit may go off. lol.
      1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
      1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Your sister had kids with this guy?!?!

I hope you guys are doing all you can to keep them away from him.

Comment

Step One- Buy and airsoft pistol (a decent looking one too something thats looks real)
          Step Two- Paint that shit black
          Step Three- Go buy you a gun, a good gun
          Step Four- Wait (You know hes gonna come)
          Step Five- When he gets there promptly shoot him in the face (closed casket) slap the airsoft in his hand and tell the cops he showed up threatening to shoot everyone.

Comment

i have lived threw something much like this so i kinda know how it works.
            your sister should get a restraining oder with a few less limitations first. then if he brakes that cort order it will be very easy for her to get the restraining order she wanted in the first place.
            don't do anything that will incriminate you sister or your self.
            and keep that fuck away from the kids! who knows what he will do. im sure he sees the kids as a way to get at your sister. the kids also should have as little to do with this as posible. it is very hard for kids to see their mother and fother fighting even if they know their dad is a fuck up.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by homegrone30 View Post
              Step One- Buy and airsoft pistol (a decent looking one too something thats looks real)
              Step Two- Paint that shit black
              Step Three- Go buy you a gun, a good gun
              Step Four- Wait (You know hes gonna come)
              Step Five- When he gets there promptly shoot him in the face (closed casket) slap the airsoft in his hand and tell the cops he showed up threatening to shoot everyone.
              Idiot

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

So I picked this up today. I should say that the guy who wrote this was probably 6'3", 230 lbs. (not fat) and did not look like a guy that a sane person would mess with:

Comment

How long is he away? Is there anyone in his life that may post bail?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                  Originally posted by DTM190
                  "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

He got out last night. They reduced his bail to $5K at his arraignment. The county has a pretty cool website where you can register to receive an email or automated phone call when they're released. It's kind of creepy getting the call, but I'm not worried about him coming around me. After throwing his tantrum, he could tell that I'm not scared of him. After he pushed me, I just looked at him like I couldn't care and called him a bitch in a perfectly calm voice. I've been punched in the face a couple times by bigger people than him and it's not a big deal. At the same time, he's not scared of me. The thing that scares him the most is holding a job.

Comment

just stay aware and keep your guard up. he does not seem too bright (or completely with it). since he has now suffered some consequences for his actions, he may be out to get some retribution from you if he sees you as the cause of his jail stay.

hopefully not, but just be aware.
                      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

holy shit. updates?

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                        Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by EricT View Post
                          I have guns but still wouldn't shoot someone unless it was a very last resort. Doesn't mean I wouldn't bludgeon the fuck out of him with the first thing I got my hands on tho. To me that would be more satisfying...bang its over :roll: ..or pickin up something and bashing him upside the dome :o ....now thats more my style. It would also give him time to reflect upon what a poor decision he had made forcing his way into your home to cause you and yours harm.

I can relate to you as a brother/father of two myself. My younger sister was involved with a raging nut job similar to this. She has a kid to him too..he wanted to kill her and tried on a couple occasions because he didn't want the kid or to pay child support....nice reason huh.....he destroyed her car, followed her around, showed up where she worked....just literally had her so scared to the point she was afraid to leave my parents house. Took me AND my dad seperately beating the shit out of him on a few different occasions, but the final draw was me hitting him with my truck as he stood in my parents driveway thinking:

1. My dad was gone to so he could terrorize my mom n sis. He'd wait for my dad to go to work at 1:30am, then make his move around 2-2:15am.

2. I live about a half hour away so he didn't think I would be a threat. If they called me, he'd be long gone before I got there.

But oh to his dismay when I roared in from around the corner cuz I knew what that fukker was up to ;). I hid in the alley and waited for the motion light to come on by the garage. He did the homeboy slap his chest and put his arms out like he was a tough guy and I wouldn't hit him. Yeah...he was wrong. Then I even picked his punk ass up off the ground and smashed his damn head into my grill cuz had he not been a shit head...it wouldn't be broken. A few stomps later.....I picked his ass up again, told him I had a gun in my boot so don't even try to run (which I didn't) cuz I'd shoot both knees right out from under him before he made it three steps, then called the local authorities via my cell phone and told them to get there before I kill him.

My sister had a pfa on his ass and he was in direct violation. She pressed charges and it didn't help he was whacked out on coke and half drunk at the time of the incident. So he spent some time in jail. Haven't seen or heard from him since. That was about two and a half years ago now......
                          Awesome. Being the oldest brother of 5 I lose my mind everytime anything bad happens to my siblings. Im a mild mannered guy and not confrontational , but you mess with my family and then its all out the window.

Comment

This might just be the Kansan in me but California is a big state with a lot of deserted land.
                            Im now E30less.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blunt
                              and remember, just because you like to suck cock, it doesnt make you gay

Comment

Working...
                              X