Ebay stores. Is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay stores. Is it worth it?

Looking to do something like bavarian auto recycling. Just checking if anybody has fooled with ebay stores. Ive sold stuff on eBay, but never got into enough to get a store. Done a little reading and seem like it would be ok as long as youre selling enough. Any experinces?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
    @Zakspeed_US

the fees will kill you. then paypal fees . its a waste of time if you ask me unless you can build a clientele from it. i started out selling on ebay and every time i made a sale i sent a business card and told them to contact me directly next time for better pricing. it worked for me but it wasnt an overnite thing. i gave those cocksuckers a lot of money
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
      the fees will kill you. then paypal fees . its a waste of time if you ask me unless you can build a clientele from it. i started out selling on ebay and every time i made a sale i sent a business card and told them to contact me directly next time for better pricing. it worked for me but it wasnt an overnite thing. i gave those cocksuckers a lot of money

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
        This.

I worked at a hobby shop that started out just selling parts online through eBay. The fees ended up being like 30% once everything was said and done. We sold a lot of product though, so it offset that. But, when the economy took a shit, people stopped buying and we went out of business. We went from about $30,000 a month gross income down to about $6,000 in about 5 months. I miss that job.

Edit: Forgot to add, dealing with people on eBay is a bitch too. Sellers can no longer post negative feedback, so all the dickheads that are bad sellers will keep screwing the sellers over.

Comment

like, fgp grotom?

Yeah, the ebays stores is sounding like what i was expecting.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
          X