• Show
Clear All

75 in a 65?

fuck the police

92 White Mtech Vert

great another winnar

Comment

hahaha you got another one?
      dude that sucks. 75 mph isnt even that fast.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

yeah i know. the fuck walked up to the car and said "i'm gonna give you a break" so i was thinkin he'll let me off. he wrote me up 70 in a 65. wow thanks dude, you're the best. fucking douchebag.

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

you think the judge might throw it out since its only 5 over?

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

no but i'm gonna fight it so hopefully it'll work out. he seemed like a laid back guy, i doubt he'd go to court on his day off.

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

So wait, you were going over 75 and got a ticket, upon which he only wrote you up for 75? Now you're complaining because you were being an idiot?
              sigpic
              "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

^^^^^^^^^
                uh oh here we go....

Comment

i was going 75 in a 65, he wrote me up 70 in a 65. read it again

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Originally posted by PootieTang View Post
                    i was going 75 in a 65, he wrote me up 70 in a 65. read it again

Meh, I can live with that speed. I interpreted your thread title to mean you got cited for 75 and were traveling faster. That sucks dude.
                    sigpic
                    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Haha I got an even more bullshit ticket on the way home from the beach in SC. 64 in a 55, no break no nothin, just strait up bullshit.

'88 325iX -Totaled
                      '97 M3 - Sold
                      '85 euro e30 Pete McHenry 2.8L m20 Stroker - Parting out
                      '89 325is - Sold
                      '95 540i 6spd
                      '87 325is M Technic I s50

Comment

Hell I just got back from Fresno and got passed by the CHP twice on 99 and I was cruising 80 in a 65.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
                          Hell I just got back from Fresno and got passed by the CHP twice on 99 and I was cruising 80 in a 65.
                          Why were you there?
                          Fresno St season opener?

SC*AR

Comment

Yeah that's fucking retarded. In cali especially, anything below 80 in a 65 is pretty much unticketable. Traffic cruising speed in some places is 85-90.

I got a ticket for 76 in a 65 once (I was doing about 70 and he "paced" me after passing me at HIS cruising speed and then slowing down :roll:), I was PISSED. If you go to the arraignment I have heard of judges throwing out ridiculous tickets for dumb shit like 5 over, but I wouldn't count on it.

Comment

california is hard up for cash right now better get your V1's and BT headsets now guys cus CHP is out there hunting for moving $$$$ violations

Comment

Working...
                              X