No announcement yet.

Remember 9-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was 11 years old, and was in the 5th grade? I can't remember what grade. Sad day, and I'll never forget what happened. :(
    M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      in the spirit of this pic.

How do we all feel that the feds have deemed this day "A National Day Of Service" rather than a day of remembrance????

I think its BS this should be a day that is held in highest remembrance if not more than that of 12/7/1941
      it just further illustrates the commie fucking agenda the white house seeks.
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

9-11 never happened
        [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
        Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Originally posted by e30-RTN View Post
          No, You were totally an ASS
          Uh oh, tough guy here. Let's keep this thread on topic. Enough of the elementary insults. This isn't the place for that. Take it to the 911 funnies thread if you think you're so witty.
          tasty

Comment

Remember Gander? To all the Canadia-o-phobes on this board, let's remember who helped 7000 stranded US travelers that day.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

but really i was in 5th grade
              My mom grabbed me and told me to watch the TV
              Immediately posted on 4chan
              [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
              Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Originally posted by emoshun View Post
                You overzealous piece of shit, I simply posted a link, and let it marinate.

Smarter than people like me? I fukn posted a link jackass, nothing more!

Don't put fukn words in my mouth, no one said I believe that crap, just food for thought you bloody yeast filled twat muncher.
                Quit your fucking whining turdface, you posted a link with no pretext, so yes people are going to think that's your opinion, and no I wasn't the only one who made the connection.

Back on topic.

Comment

I would have been at ground zero that morning if it not for being the first day of school for my oldest daughter. By the time I dropped her off and got to the train they were shut down because of the "fire" on the first tower.

Drove home and saw the second plane hit.

4 days later went back to work when Wallstreet opened back up. Will never forget the smell, the look on peoples faces and the military personally every 2 feet from that day.

Lot of innocent, good people lost. Had a train buddy name Mark. Same town same train schedule, we would talk about cars, and our kids latest event on the train. It took me 3 weeks to realize he was one of the people lost that day as I didnt know his last name and didnt put together why he wasnt on the train any longer.

May they all rest in peace and hope we all learned something from those events that will prevent it from happening again.
                  sigpic
                  New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                  %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Thanks for getting this thread back on topic L.

Comment

I was in 8th grade and heard something about it as I was getting on the bus for school. Once I arrived at school we all went to out home-room and watched the tv's for some time, and then we were let out early.

9-11 Was a very tragic event no matter how you view it.

I have the utmost respect for the fire fighters, police officers, military personnel and all else who were involved and tried to help others on this horrid day.
                      Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
                      Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Comment

Originally posted by turbo325i View Post
                        I have the utmost respect for the fire fighters, police officers, military personnel and all else who were involved and tried to help others on this horrid day.
                        So true. It takes a pretty big pair to run toward something like that while everyone else is trying to get away.

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                          I would have been at ground zero that morning if it not for being the first day of school for my oldest daughter. By the time I dropped her off and got to the train they were shut down because of the "fire" on the first tower.

Drove home and saw the second plane hit.

4 days later went back to work when Wallstreet opened back up. Will never forget the smell, the look on peoples faces and the military personally every 2 feet from that day.

Lot of innocent, good people lost. Had a train buddy name Mark. Same town same train schedule, we would talk about cars, and our kids latest event on the train. It took me 3 weeks to realize he was one of the people lost that day as I didnt know his last name and didnt put together why he wasnt on the train any longer.

May they all rest in peace and hope we all learned something from those events that will prevent it from happening again.
                          That's really eerie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogden325i View Post
                            Protect me from who? That scary guy hiding in a cave? Out of resect for those who were sacrificed I will stop posting now if you guys will for one second look into the mountains of evidence that points to a false flag attack. O.k.
                            You can't spell.
                            "Our mother of blessed acceleration don't fail me now."

Comment

I was in first period when whole lot of kids started getting calls from parents. One girl answered. She said there was a plane crash. Then just a few minutes later people started talking about two plane crashes. I made a joke "into each other?". Then TV in the classroom changed, and a lot of kids were all quiet and some were crying. I didn't think it was real, I went about 3 days before it sunk in how freaking real it really was. It definitely robbed innocence of a lot of children that day...

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                                . It definitely robbed innocence of a lot of children that day...
                                Definitely. Much like Pearl Harbor, though school-age kids didnt watch that happen live on national tv.

Comment

Working...
                                X