No announcement yet.

Remember 9-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that Ogden came in here blasting away with conspiracy theories with no real, legit information to back him up is what lost him his credibility and his reputation.
    If he had come, posted his opinion with facts to back him up, maybe there could've been a reational discussion about things, but he came in here spouting off random, off base accusations which comes off as immature and childish.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

people like Ogden really piss me off. Glad he was banned. Good riddance.

And to the people that say he was just trying to express his opinion, i have seen his posts in other threads, and each post he makes is insulting to everyone else, and with no respect. That is why Ogden was an asshat.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
        The problem with "truthers" is that their arguments are flawed and they are mostly ignorant, to the facts and common sense. Whats more, in the case of our little douchey friend Ogden, many do it just to stir up the pot and get people angry about a sensitive subject. Either of which is wrong, and yes he should have been banned. Sorry, but if you disagree you are wrong too.

I haven't the time to argue with this bullshit, because I know people like you only see the world as they want to see it.

Allow me to just LOL my pants off at the last sentence. That kind of mentality is and will be the downfall of mankind.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
          I haven't the time to argue with this bullshit, because I know people like you only see the world as they want to see it.

Allow me to just LOL my pants off at the last sentence. That kind of mentality is and will be the downfall of mankind.
          the fact that my first senence about truthers, didnt make any sense to you makes me LOL.

Dumbass conspiracy theorists and the likes are part of the downfall of america. So just keep on and fight the power man.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, and blind acceptance won the Revolutionary war. Just keep bending over man. They've been breeding you and yours for longer than I can trace back.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post

Dumbass conspiracy theorists and the likes are part of the downfall of america. So just keep on and fight the power man.
              I see the point you are trying to make, and I would like to suggest that there is a difference between conspiracy theories and questioning the things we are "told".

We cant just take everything the government tells us as cold hard truth, we need to question it. I agree on the points that the government used 911 to its full advantage and told the American people what they needed to to shape our thinking. I dont agree with the argument that our government was fully responsible for the terrorist attacks of 9-11. I do believe like I just said, that the government used these attacks to install fear in all of us. A deep rooted fear based on emotions of losing fellow Americans and family at the hand of true terrorists.

President Bush came out and said in his speech, that our very freedom was under attack and that the terrorists were doing this because they hate americans because we are so free happy and successful and god-like and that these terrorist who were evil wanted to kill all Americans because of that. Im paraphrasing what he said, not directly quoting.

Bush says that we need to protect every American from further attacks. So the next day what happens? You've got every White trash mullet hair'd shotgun slingin camo wearing trailer park resident out in front of his park with gun in hand fuming thinking that the terrorists want his blood...

Bush says that he has implemented the full resources of intelligence and law enforcement to track down and find out who is behind these attacks. Now he is tapping our phones, tracking our library activity and running background checks and stalking anyone who is anti war... Then that same day declaring war on "terror"...

Bush says that the terrorists are evil, the very worst of human nature. On the other hand O'sama bin Laden says that the Americans are the evil people and we shall see the ones against us... Its interesting to me how the same situation can be viewed and understood in complete opposite forms.

There is no doubt that the fear instilled in us led to the large initial suppourt of the invasion of iraq and gave the president a lot of power as well as the vice president to do whatever they saw necessary, and free'd up a lot of money for military and other things.

I am not a conspirator, just trying to question all the elements of what happend in regards to 9-11. It indeed was a terrorist attack on American lives and I respect that very much and realize the seriousness of it, but am only trying to put that part of the situation to the side while investigating the other parts of this event.

Brett
              Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
              Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
                Yeah, and blind acceptance won the Revolutionary war. Just keep bending over man. They've been breeding you and yours for longer than I can trace back.
                ok, you win, I guess it does make sense that our own govt toppled the towers and the pentagon was hit by a missile.

Blind acceptance you say? How bout common sense and FACTS? Just how long do you trace back there gramps?

Dont get me wrong, when my water company says I owe them more than I know I do. I call and call and hassle, till I finally talk to the right person who will finally give inwith their feet to the fire, and my bill is corrected. (true story) So there is nothing wrong with investigating, and not believing something just because someone says so.

But 9-11 truthers, I have to just say get real, and you are a moron if you believe that.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by turbo325i View Post
                  We cant just take everything the government tells us as cold hard truth, we need to question it.
                  (I'm not saying any of this applies to you, just wanting to expand on that statement) There is a vast chasm between what it means to question your government and being a conspiracy nut. The chasm is filled with endless bullshit.

Questioning your government means demanding more clarity and accountability at every step until you are completely satisfied that you know exactly what they are doing.

A conspiracy nut will not do this. They all claim to be seeking the truth but all they do is latch on to something that they understand incompletely (which, in many cases, is giving them way too much credit), find the most sensational possible explanation and whore it out to everyone who will listen. It makes their lives have meaning. They are interesting, they have something amazing to say now.

100 years ago, conspiracy nuts were the status quo. But back then we had an excuse - we didn't know any better. A lightning strike or an earthquake is wrath of God. A falling meteorite is an alien landing. This continues today. Dust particles out of focus reflecting your camera flash are alien orbs. The shuttle or space station flying overhead is an alien visitor. The random shape in the muffin is not due to the dough hardening as gas pockets inside expand, it's Jesus fucking Christ. The difference is that we DO know better today.

A truly inquisitive, doubting person won't just doubt the government but he will also doubt any sensationalist explanation to a situation he doesn't understand. A person who fails to do that, with the vast amount of scientific knowledge we have today, enough to explain damn near anything (in the cases of most conspiracies, with very rudimentary concepts at that), is not inquisitive or open minded, he's just a fucking idiot with a desperate need to give value (or at least bring attention) to their opinion.

And to any conspiracy buttfuck who wants to reply to this with "well then how do you explain this", my answer is go read a fucking book, you'll figure it out one day. What you will also figure out, much too late to do anything about it though, is that all the time you spent worrying about this stupid shit was a complete waste because it made no difference to you or to anyone else whether you were right or wrong.

Comment

I completely agree ^

Comment

Originally posted by BigD View Post
                      (I'm not saying any of this applies to you, just wanting to expand on that statement) There is a vast chasm between what it means to question your government and being a conspiracy nut. The chasm is filled with endless bullshit.

Questioning your government means demanding more clarity and accountability at every step until you are completely satisfied that you know exactly what they are doing.

A conspiracy nut will not do this. They all claim to be seeking the truth but all they do is latch on to something that they understand incompletely (which, in many cases, is giving them way too much credit), find the most sensational possible explanation and whore it out to everyone who will listen. It makes their lives have meaning. They are interesting, they have something amazing to say now.

100 years ago, conspiracy nuts were the status quo. But back then we had an excuse - we didn't know any better. A lightning strike or an earthquake is wrath of God. A falling meteorite is an alien landing. This continues today. Dust particles out of focus reflecting your camera flash are alien orbs. The shuttle or space station flying overhead is an alien visitor. The random shape in the muffin is not due to the dough hardening as gas pockets inside expand, it's Jesus fucking Christ. The difference is that we DO know better today.

A truly inquisitive, doubting person won't just doubt the government but he will also doubt any sensationalist explanation to a situation he doesn't understand. A person who fails to do that, with the vast amount of scientific knowledge we have today, enough to explain damn near anything (in the cases of most conspiracies, with very rudimentary concepts at that), is not inquisitive or open minded, he's just a fucking idiot with a desperate need to give value (or at least bring attention) to their opinion.

And to any conspiracy buttfuck who wants to reply to this with "well then how do you explain this", my answer is go read a fucking book, you'll figure it out one day. What you will also figure out, much too late to do anything about it though, is that all the time you spent worrying about this stupid shit was a complete waste because it made no difference to you or to anyone else whether you were right or wrong.

The only thing i have to add to this, because its right on, is that it gives conspiracy wing nuts like Ill douche a sense of self worth. They "have it all figured out" and aren't one of the sheep that get hoodwinked by the government. You can confront them will all the solid proof available and nothing will convince them otherwise because you would take his smug feeling away.

The most damming evidence of it not being a conspiracy, is the sheer number of people that would be involved in an operation of that scale. In an age when sleeping with a ponzi schemer will net you a book deal, the secret would have been out by days end.

Comment

Originally posted by BigD View Post

This. x1000.
                        Originally posted by LJ851
                        I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

everything has been said but to sum it up.. we have merely confirmed Ilduce is a fucking mindless douche and ogden is his mirror image
                          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Kudos to Il douche and Ogden for ruining a 9/11 tribute thread.
                            - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                            E36 325i sedan
                            E30 325i sedan
                            Volvo 945T

Comment

Big D is right on target 1000%

well said
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

I understand that ogden and Ilduce were posting off topic things in this thread and bothering a lot of people...

I do not agree with what they were posting, but I dont know if he should have been banned for his differing point of view... A lot of mob psychology going on there on that one. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X