No announcement yet.

Remember 9-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you guys are some disrespetful fucks.
    1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

I got a phone called from my Command saying all Marines report to base ASAP.
      The next thing I remember we have to do work ups to get redy to deployed ..
      9-11 was mess up .. But guys let all those who died there be remember in a good way.
      and to All my Brothers in arms that have die defending this country .
      Thanks for banning that dumb ass .....

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
      I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
      "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Originally posted by franco90 View Post
        All my Brothers in arms that have die defending this country .
        Thanks for banning that dumb ass .....
        Some others need a good banning too.
        1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

SamE30e
          if you ever served in combat you will understand that some of the guys that died in Combat defending freedom were some sons,daughter ,fathers and mothers.
          even Canada have lost Soldiers defending freedom ....................

"Supersquad"

Comment

I wrote a check yesterday and noticed what the date was.

it was a sunny tuesday, nice and warm, definitely still t-shirt weather. I was working on northern boulevard in queens when i saw the second plane hit.

Then that horrible electrical burning smell for the next few days that permeated the air. Riding my bike down to LES to stand on my friends rooftop with people i rarely even saw, and hug each other. Wanting to do as much as you could but finding there was very little at that moment to do. Finding out that i knew 6 people that never got to come home that day. Then the uneasiness a few days later when we heard a plane flying overhead.

I hate the conspiracy theory bullshit, i hate how we had the goodwill of the world and threw it away, and i hate politicians who pat themselves on the back for how they handled the whole thing, and how it will probably be a few generations before we can set back the ignorance that these events uncovered yet again.

Id trade it to see my friends again.

Comment

I have lost friends both at the World Trade Center and in Combat..

"Supersquad"

Comment

OH franco

Thanks
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by franco90 View Post
                  SamE30e
                  if you ever served in combat you will understand that some of the guys that died in Combat defending freedom were some sons,daughter ,fathers and mothers.
                  even Canada have lost Soldiers defending freedom ....................
                  I was never disagreeing you. I wasn't talking about you getting banned, I was talking about the ones disrespecting those who you were talking about.
                  1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

MRSleeve
                    I love you too
                    SamE30E we are cool ..

"Supersquad"

Comment

I'm glad that shit eater was finally banned.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

What you guys don't understand is that people who believe that 9/11 was a false flag operation care just as much for the peoples lives that were lost that day as people who agree with what the more widely accepted view. If anything, they're more frustrated that the other parties can't see the "truth". Either way, people were MURDERED that day... RIP.

Odgen was just as passionate about his view as you are with yours. You both think you're right. Freedom of speech? Not on r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
                          What you guys don't understand is that people who believe that 9/11 was a false flag operation care just as much for the peoples lives that were lost that day as people who agree with what the more widely accepted view. If anything, they're more frustrated that the other parties can't see the "truth". Either way, people were MURDERED that day... RIP.

Odgen was just as passionate about his view as you are with yours. You both think you're right. Freedom of speech? Not on r3v.

The problem with "truthers" is that their arguments are flawed and they are mostly ignorant, to the facts and common sense. Whats more, in the case of our little douchey friend Ogden, many do it just to stir up the pot and get people angry about a sensitive subject. Either of which is wrong, and yes he should have been banned. Sorry, but if you disagree you are wrong too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post

^Truth. You have to challenge and question everything. You have to try and see things from both sides... We needn't be rude and accusing, but as objective to the situation as possible.

I think that they werent necessarily targeting the american people in general, more a symbol, a symbol that showed our success of western capitalism, and our power and dominance of finances in the world. Understanding of course that the "world" trade towers were international in the later years, this was still very symbolic of what our lives are centered around... Or at least the people in the financial district.

Regardless 911 was a horrific day and a sad day for the loss of Life... And for whatever the reason behind it was... Whoever is responsible committed a something unspeakable.
                            Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
                            Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Comment

Rip!
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

wow... 4th grade, that whole month was just unreal

Comment

Working...
                                X