Wondering who among you are Racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
    Never heard of that one. Maybe we should make a thread of all the racist names should be intresting.

BTW how are your arms?
    arms are good, trying to set up another surgery to finish up the last regraft where it rescarred again (he told me it prob would in those spots)

i call my Hawiian friend John island n*gger (just don't call him Samoan!) and he calls me desert or land cracker. lol
    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^it's all fun and games when hes your friend haha, this thread has strayed from the OP

Comment

Originally posted by e30-RTN View Post
        that reminds me....How long does it take a black women to take a shit?
        9 months

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

I'm clearly racist since I'm a conservative libertarian from Texas, never mind the fact that I live with 3 gay guys, my profession is almost entirely liberal and some of my best friends are black or mexican (yes mexican, not latin or whatever else they are literally from Mexico).

Also I forgot to mention that I tried to go to Obama's healthcare "town hall" in New Hampshire a few months ago,you know, that televised fake programming with all of his supporters. I showed up 2 hours early with a copy of the actual healthcare bill. highlighted and all. The security there screened my questions and asked my political background. Long story short after a long and loud argument I was denied entrance into the event based on "falsified information"!!!!

Now why does this anger me today? Well Obama spoke on healthcare today here at the University of Maryland, guess who was denied entrance.......
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

As much as anyone would hate to admit, each and every one of us have something we 'hate' about any other race. See, you cant have love without hate. its part of life. Nobody is 100% in love with everything around them. if so, i will be putting honey in your ears and sticking you in a room with flying insects...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slow e30 View Post
              As much as anyone would hate to admit, each and every one of us have something we 'hate' about any other race. See, you cant have love without hate. its part of life. Nobody is 100% in love with everything around them. if so, i will be putting honey in your ears and sticking you in a room with flying insects...
              race has nothing to do with it
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                I'm clearly racist since I'm a conservative libertarian from Texas, never mind the fact that I live with 3 gay guys, my profession is almost entirely liberal and some of my best friends are black or mexican (yes mexican, not latin or whatever else they are literally from Mexico).

Also I forgot to mention that I tried to go to Obama's healthcare "town hall" in New Hampshire a few months ago,you know, that televised fake programming with all of his supporters. I showed up 2 hours early with a copy of the actual healthcare bill. highlighted and all. The security there screened my questions and asked my political background. Long story short after a long and loud argument I was denied entrance into the event based on "falsified information"!!!!

Now why does this anger me today? Well Obama spoke on healthcare today here at the University of Maryland, guess who was denied entrance.......
                this is the most interesting post in this thread. How telling.
                sigpic89 M3

Comment

damn

so much for freedom of speech lol

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

- Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                    E36 325i sedan
                    E30 325i sedan
                    Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by slow e30 View Post
                      What the fuck are you talking about? I don't hate anything about another race. Are there people of different races that I dislike? Hell yeah. But it isn't just because they have a certain skin color. That's what this whole circle jerk seems like to me. A bunch of assholes trying to justify being racist. And no, hating an entire race of people just because of the way they look / their culture is not just "part of life". I disagree with many people because of their world views and political views but I give everyone a fair shake. Either you guys are just using a very wide definition of racism or you really are some ignorant folks.

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                      Being racist is nothing to be ashamed of. If you didn't see races and didn't have any preconceived notions, you'd probably end up getting killed in the wrong neighborhood for looking a "nigga-brotha" wrong way. I realize I'm racist, just like every hypocrite, who says they aren't. If you distinguish races, you're racist. If someone calls you a racist, it's very likely they are one.
                      I have to disagree. That isn't racist. That's called not being a dumbass, also known as street smarts. Here's a fun mental exercise, if you saw a bunch of hood looking white kids sitting on a stoop somewhere would you look at them and wave? I sure as hell wouldn't. It's not about being racist. Now if you see some random black guy at the supermarket and don't look at him because you think he's going to run up and kill you then maybe you are racist. I am curious though, what is your definition of racist?

That is just wrong but not really surprising. You should feel honored, the president's staff considered you a credible threat to his agenda! ;)
                      Last edited by wildstoats; 09-17-2009, 06:20 PM.
                      $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
                        My dad is a foreman in the local 638 steamfitter's union and would punch Obama in the face given the opportunity. He was fucking livid when the whole work not going to white male construction worker thing happened. You take all this money from unions and say you back them, and a man you appointed spits in their face.
                        Yeah I know, especially when our retirement funds are in critical status. What a stab in the back.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Originally posted by JMil86 View Post
                          Yeah I know, especially when our retirement funds are in critical status. What a stab in the back.
                          while our pension is funded at 91% and is one of the healthiest in the nation. Those comments pissed me off as well. For many reasons, that and nearly everything he says, and his policy piss me off. I hate that all the unions backed him and funded him so well.

The problem is that our organizations have become more of a corrupted special interest, that is not looking out for whats best for the membership and the industry they service, which is the whole purpose of the unions. Now its all about how to get more money outta the membership, contractors and how to further the political agendas. I am lucky in the fact that our local is small and has a very very good relationship with all of our contractors and our industry and garner little attention form the international on such issues.

Oh Operators Local 112 and laborers 355
                          Last edited by mrsleeve; 09-17-2009, 09:11 PM.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

TO THE OP.....YOUR RACIST. to some degree we all are....the more you try to deny it the more it will consume you, anger you and make your booty hole pucker up. embrace the different races, talk shiz to them when everything is out in the open youll see how easy it is to call people names as long as they can call you them back. i cuss at everyone all the time and as far as being racist becuase you dont agree with healthcare, carter never said that(if thats what your refering to) go back and listen to what he said, your not racist just ignorant.

Comment

Working...
                            X