No announcement yet.

I-Phone vs Blackberry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i use the bold for work and tethering to my mac! its effing awesome! my iphone keeps me happy though for everything else!

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
      It killed battery life. And it only worked so so. This was a while ago though.

When I would browse the internet I'd get a text, then I would click reply, go into texts and reply. By the time I was back the browser would have to reload the page. That whole process is MUCH longer than it needs to be.

On my black berry I can push alt+arrow and flip between all open apps instantly. It's just one of those things that I notice... and really is faster.
      never had this problem. i guess i dont surf the web while receiving txts that much.
      Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

Originally posted by thearkitekt View Post
        never had this problem. i guess i dont surf the web while receiving txts that much.
        I think the first month that me and my girlfriend dated we had somewhere around 7500 texts between each other. Most of it was during the 11 hours that I worked during the day. But being able to quickly switch between apps without having to kill them completely is a fairly nice convenience.
        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
          It killed battery life. And it only worked so so. This was a while ago though.
          well it depends what you are "backgrounding". i use it for certain things occasionally and it seems to work perfectly.

i have a ton of jailbroken stuff on my phone and the battery life is still great. i could go 2 whole days without charging if i had to.
          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

I couldn't decide between Blackberry, iPhone, or G1 so I just got all three.

And I have three different numbers for them. Total killer when the monthly bill comes though.
            R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Working...
            X