Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls like this need to stay away! Vikings @ Lions 09.20 Girls get in fight/arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real tragedy here is the fact that people are dumb enough to buy lions tickets

Comment

Originally posted by MCAKES View Post
      real tragedy here is the fact that people are dumb enough to buy lions tickets
      lol qft

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

At the risk of sounding like a total fag, I will also add that ugly ass purse of hers (2:57) should be grounds for arrest on its own.
        sigpic
        1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
        Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
        Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

yup.

you're a fag.

fucking puff.

s0urce is always down for some m4m action. good luck.
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

OTOH, here's what you do with girls like her;

Do her from behind. When you are almost finished, discreetly spit on her back and her ass to trick her into thinking you've 'finished' on her.

When she turns around, unload in her face and glue her eyes shut.
            sigpic
            1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
            Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.

Comment

^ Still a fag.

Yeah, beer is definitely the root of all evil. Ask Lewis Black.
              -Erik
              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!
                Originally posted by daniel View Post
                best part of the vid
                Hahaha DEFINITELY was...
                -Erik
                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                  ^ Still a fag.

Yeah, beer is definitely the root of all evil. Ask Lewis Black.
                  Damn, the Cabrio is a dead giveaway.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
                    OTOH, here's what you do with girls like her;

Do her from behind. When you are almost finished, discreetly spit on her back and her ass to trick her into thinking you've 'finished' on her.

When she turns around, unload in her face and glue her eyes shut.
                    It's called, "the Houdini". She cant figure out how it happened.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
                      It's called, "the Houdini". She cant figure out how it happened.
                      Maybe it should be called "the Gluedini" if she can't open either eye afterwards.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X