Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason I liked this one was...it was my DD
    Attached Files
    Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
    Alice the Time Capsule
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
    87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

teardrop headlights on porsche=gay
      never liked them, thankfully they went back to the old "o" shape

Comment

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

^^^^THATS INSANE. love it

Comment

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Oh wow! That's very speedy.

Comment

First RWB Conversion in the States done by Nakai-San himself. SICK SICK SICK
                993 Forum - RWB Conversion...Warning not for the purest - I know after searching the older threads that RWB's design and style is a very polarizing discussion. That said, I have always like the look and started discussing a possible build with the owner of RWB, Nakai-san back in December. Well, long story short, I...

9 Magazine had a rare opportunity to spend time with Nakai-San of Rauh-Welt Begriff / RWB while he created this 993 Wide-Body mastepiece for a USA Customer. ...

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

RWB...like it or not...

I never knew much about RWB cars......I kinda thought they were cool looking but perhaps not my cup of tea.

Regardless, after reading a thread on Rennlist, and then finding this vid, I have new found respect..

this 993 was bought by its owner....he had Naki San flown in to Fla...and in like 4 days...4 days!!!...he was done.

4 days...

in most shops it would be more like 4 mos.

The thread has pics of his shop where he supposedly sleeps!!!!..

simply unreal.

9 Magazine had a rare opportunity to spend time with Nakai-San of Rauh-Welt Begriff / RWB while he created this 993 Wide-Body mastepiece for a USA Customer. ...

ooops..holy shit..just saw the prior post!!!....lol
                  I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

For you RUF fans:
                    Ruf Yellowbird and Ruf CTR 3

Comment

I wonder how long the WRB cars smell like cigarettes after he is done vlorking on them.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                        I wonder how long the WRB cars smell like cigarettes after he is done vlorking on them.
                        could be the rest of all time for all i care. thing is sick

Comment

You should resize your sig.

Comment

I grid for Watkins Glen, so I have a TON of pictures from the Porsche Clash events.

~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                            ~ '87 535
                            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X