No announcement yet.

The Porsche thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^On 15s with a turbo rear spoiler, nice !

Welcome to the club.
    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
      ^On 15s with a turbo rear spoiler, nice !

Welcome to the club.
      Thank you! Its been a long time coming. A proper intro will be due

Comment

She's home!

Comment

Sexual. Enjoy her.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
          Sounds like you need a massage.
          Originally posted by kpeng
          Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

the 325i's much older sister. I've been restoring this one for a few years now

Click image for larger version

Name:	garage_attachment.php.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	7169238

Name:	p912.jpg
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	7169239

Name:	IMG_3907.jpg
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	7169240

Comment

Wow! That looks amazing!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

[ATTACH]88364[/ATTACH]

Comment

Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Those of you who have both 911s & E30, how would you compare the two cars? I have been thinking about jumping ship lately but Im worried it wont live up to the hype. Ive wanted a 911 forever, but am thoroughly enjoying the E30 so I would hate to sell the car and regret it after Ive switched over
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Those of you who have both 911s & E30, how would you compare the two cars? I have been thinking about jumping ship lately but Im worried it wont live up to the hype. Ive wanted a 911 forever, but am thoroughly enjoying the E30 so I would hate to sell the car and regret it after Ive switched over
                            i sold my m3 and got a sc. they are COMPLETELY different. the m3 was a lot more stable, i never felt like i "pushed" the limits in turns. on the other hang the 911 is a lot more wild, and a lot faster. not a super fair comparison on my part since the m3 was stock and the sc has itbs, msd and a haltech on a built engine.

the e30 was also a lot more dd friendly, a lot more space

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                              i sold my m3 and got a sc. they are COMPLETELY different. the m3 was a lot more stable, i never felt like i "pushed" the limits in turns. on the other hang the 911 is a lot more wild, and a lot faster. not a super fair comparison on my part since the m3 was stock and the sc has itbs, msd and a haltech on a built engine.

More or less this. I love my E30 for its stability and the fact I know where my limits are, but my 3.2 is scary...in a good way. Its much quicker/faster and i know once I get more familiar with the car i'll be pushing it harder. Honestly, its not a good comparison...night and day.

And here's a pic just for the hell of it

Last edited by 5ickride; 09-24-2014, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                Driving a 911 spiritedly is an odd experience compared to a conventional automobile.

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post

Did i miss the pictures? Are you holding out on us?
                                Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X