No announcement yet.

Fale!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude the E30 windshield is the easiest I've replaced! I got one from the local junkyard in great condition for $30! Good luck with your crazy girlfriend though! ;)

Comment

Ahhh.... way the @#$%@ off topic sucks about your car though, I post pics.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

dude this shit happens because you let it. no offense but youre a doormat for her. you cant let that shit fly or she will continue to do it. next time you need to set her straight. if you dont just lay down and let her dig her heels into your spine cause thats where theyll stay.
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

My brother always told me, "you can never hit a girl, but you sure can shake a bitch"

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
            WELL ..... she did pay for a NEW windshield , tomarrows her birthday so im not giving her shit. She cleaned up her mess in the bathroom. and i got some :pimp: , she knows now not to fuck around with the e30 now..
            well done sir
            BRUTE

Comment

can we get pics now?
              Originally posted by e30e
              lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by WADE30 View Post
                Dude the E30 windshield is the easiest I've replaced! I got one from the local junkyard in great condition for $30! Good luck with your crazy girlfriend though! ;)
                yea i know , once i saw tha guy swap them, i tried it at the local yard. Ohh yea , I know this is out of subject but I need a fan, i found one and couldnt get the dam fan clutch off, wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                  she lives back home with her parents
                  fixed*
                  "We can't drink here.... This is frat country"

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                  I'm gonna quote a lot of you later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                    dude, don't hit here!!!!!
                    CHOKE the F**K out of her. hitting em just hurts for a second, choking-- lets em think a bit!
                    LOL:pimp: but -1

Originally posted by MikeK View Post
                    Please post pics of gf.
                    +1 seriously :drink:
                    Originally posted by blunt View Post
                    ...i would cro cop her and send her packing but not before i put it in her butt...
                    +1
                    Originally posted by BigD View Post
                    You had a girl in your room drunk out of her mind and you go on r3v to start a thread? You need to re-read your date rape manual.
                    That's fucked up but +1

It's simple to replace the windshield, this is a good time to upgrade to the black locking strip....look for one in the junk yard as the black strips are reuseable

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
                    In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
                    Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
                    AND you are both still slow

Comment

One night long long ago my ex and I were fighting and she tried to dump a 20oz rootbeer on me but wound up mostly getting the car (she was tipsy). I slammed on the brakes and told her to get the fuck out. I was finding sticky dried up soda spots in odd places in that car for months.

I don't know how you put up with that shit. New windshield is nice and all, but you shouldn't have to deal with that bullshit. Hopefully it worked out to your advantage.

Comment

yeah that's just a shitty night, hopefully it doesn't happen often, no reason to leave her (not saying you were gonna/in response to Baloosh). Well looks like a new windshield!
                        stephenbrody.com

Comment

Damn guy I hate when hoes get buck wild! ; P
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Do you carry duct tape in your car? You should, next time, duct tape her mouth, hands and feet and throw her in the trunk. Crank the tunes and enjoy your drive home.
                            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                            Originally posted by J3M93
                            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by balooshinakus View Post
                              I will never understand why guys are attracted to chicks who act like this. If I was dating someone who did something like this, I wouldn't be dating them the next day. Fucking immature and completely absurd.
                              Yep.

Why put up with drama and drunken stupidity when there are plenty of hot chicks out there that don't act like they're 5 years old after having 1.5 drinks?
                              sigpic
                              1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                              Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                              Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                                dude this shit happens because you let it. no offense but youre a doormat for her. you cant let that shit fly or she will continue to do it. next time you need to set her straight. if you dont just lay down and let her dig her heels into your spine cause thats where theyll stay.
                                Blunt is a wise man.
                                sigpic
                                1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                                Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                                Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Working...
                                X