lol wut
    Originally posted by e30e
    lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Eh?

Comment

I mean, eh hoser

Comment

I learned everything about my car years ago from this site. That information is still here- if you are smart enough to find it---

Comment

That's why it's Adios Mothafacka!!!!
            I feel your pain tho, she has to pay for it. She must've been drunk, but she fucked up, she has to stick there to take care of the consequences.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
            2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

dude, don't hit here!!!!!
              CHOKE the F**K out of her. hitting em just hurts for a second, choking-- lets em think a bit!

Comment

Please post pics of gf.
                Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK View Post
                  Please post pics of gf.
                  how did this take until post 22? This isn't bfot but you should have just posted a pic in the first post anyways.

Comment

...it had to be done.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

congrats. this bitch is a stupid white trash whore and you deserve everything you get just for sticking with her. any woman that acts like that i would cro cop her and send her packing but not before i put it in her butt

seriously, youre a fucking idiot for keeping this bitch around
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                        seriously, youre a fucking idiot for keeping this bitch around
                        Give him a break blunt, he may as well bang her for a while.

Now, if he marries her, then yeah, that'd be a dumbass move.
                        1973 Bavaria

Comment

and you actually drove her home still? you don't get how these 'wimminz' work, do you?
                          BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                            congrats. this bitch is a stupid white trash whore and you deserve everything you get just for sticking with her. any woman that acts like that i would cro cop or Falcon Punch her and send her packing but not before i put it in her butt. Seriously, youre a fucking idiot for keeping this bitch around

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                            and you actually drove her home still? you don't get how these 'wimminz' work, do you?
                            Lol, I know her she's pretty chill on the regular but we can't judge her on a few too many good times.
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by Brian D View Post
                              Give him a break blunt, he may as well bang her for a while.

Now, if he marries her, then yeah, that'd be a dumbass move.
                              in my day i dated this smoking hot latino bitch named claudia mazzoleni for about 15 minutes. she was perfectly normal when straight but give her some liquor and she acted just like this. i threw her out the back door of my house in her underwear and locked the doors after she threw a vodka bottle at me in my kitchen. she busted out the window in my back door,cut herself up and the police came.
                              the police happened to be my father who was a minneapolis cop.
                              there are too many normal women in the world to deal with anyone who acts like that.
                              if youre that hard up to get laid you deserve what you get
                              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

You had a girl in your room drunk out of her mind and you go on r3v to start a thread? You need to re-read your date rape manual.

Comment

Working...
                                X