Metallica offers $50k to find student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metallica offers $50k to find student

That's good that Metallica is involved in trying to find this girl. It makes me sick to think someone would actually want to abduct another human being. Thoughts?

When I saw the title I thought it was going to be about napster or something, but that really sucks. Hope she turns up safe. It happens way too often.
    sigpic

Comment

They probably just want a hoon

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

I wonder if the guards who wouldn't let her back into the concert got fired...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
          I wonder if the guards who wouldn't let her back into the concert got fired...
          I doubt it.
          There had to be a legit reason why she wasn't allowed re-entry. It's not their fault that someone abducted her when she tried to get home.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

METALLICA - has offered $50,000 as a reward to help find a girl who went missing after one of their concerts in Virginia. Have they checked the hospitals? Maybe she checked into one to see if they could help with her shitty taste in music.
            Saw this on a different site.
            Originally posted by LJ851
            I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
              Saw this on a different site.
              please direct me to that site.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

the parents put up $100k, and metallica only puts up 50? wtf they should double the parents bid at least

BavAuto ~ Bilstein ~ BBS ~ Scorpion ~ MarkD ~ Prolumen

Have you hugged a corner today?

'89 335iC (M30) - summer
                '17 Mazda3 - winter

Comment

I know that she is too young, but this is a good example of why people should be armed. Then we would be reading about a would be abductor being shot by their victim. Even if she was of handgun age, she still wouldn't have been able to carry it into the concert though.

Comment

Originally posted by e30lov View Post
                    please direct me to that site.

I couldn't care less about most of the stuff, but he's a funny writer.
                    Originally posted by LJ851
                    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

what made me rage is on the website, they brought up the V-tech massacre....
                      The media is fucked up, I don wanna get into it.
                      [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                      Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

i thought it was funny when Metallica asked for everyone to check for footage of a pale skinned blond girl with black boots, black skirt, and a black pantera shirt.... that oughta narrow it down....

Build, break, repair, repeat.
                        91 300zx TT
                        03 540i Msport
                        91 318is track
                        89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
                        R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Comment

Oh oh... Hetfield may need more therapy :p I think it's cool they are offering $50K, but those guys are a bunch of sissy la las now.
                          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

"Morgan had been studying at Virginia Tech University where 32 people were massacred by a gun-wielding student in 2007."

How relevant!

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

She called her friends to say staff were refusing to let her back inside and told them she would make her own way home
                              Morgan was not carrying ID or a mobile phone when she went missing
                              Um....wat?

Matt
                              Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                              I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                              Originally posted by chadthestampede
                              This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Working...
                              X