Your house catches fire, you can grab two things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
    Our 4 month old baby and my wallet, our 5 year old has been acting up lately. He can figure his own way out.
    Lol I have those days too sometimes.
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Wingmaster 20ga. my grandpa gave me and the Single Action Army my parents gave me.

Screw the glock, ill pick it up after the fire burns out, it will be fine
      sigpic

Comment

Fire extinguisher, and the hose?

"Down with the ship" if it comes to that.

Comment

Car key (only one I have) and snowboard. The animals are smart enough to follow me out the door. I'm heading to the mountain.

Originally posted by Danny View Post

I'd grab my 7 dollar walmart machete and a cyanide pill.

Time to take down the system.
          Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 01-07-2012, 04:47 AM.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

My vinyl records and my bass.
            Originally posted by kendogg
            Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
            OG RACECAR

Comment

My nightstand, it's small and has everything(wallet, keys, phone, passport) I really need in it & probably my dog, even though she's getting a bit old.
              -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Keys to my M3's.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Honestly probably just the box with important documents. Rest can be replaced. But for the sake of argument, I'd grab my Winchester 32 special rifle my great grandpa has handed down the generations.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
                    Honestly probably just the box with important documents. Rest can be replaced. But for the sake of argument, I'd grab my Winchester 32 special rifle my great grandpa has handed down the generations.
                    dude, i have a win. 32 special too, also, and get this three consecutivly numbered pre war model 70's in 257 roberts, 270 win, and an 06 that my dad bought new back in 1937. so i would tie the guns to the same sling, thats 1 thing, throw the bently out the window, and grab the box of back in the day home movies.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by long tall eta View Post
                      dude, i have a win. 32 special too, also, and get this three consecutivly numbered pre war model 70's in 257 roberts, 270 win, and an 06 that my dad bought new back in 1937. so i would tie the guns to the same sling, thats 1 thing, throw the bently out the window, and grab the box of back in the day home movies.
                      Sweet dude. My grandpa disappeared a few years back up in the U.P., so it's kinda a special gun. Even though I never got along with him in life.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
                        Sweet dude. My grandpa disappeared a few years back up in the U.P., so it's kinda a special gun, even though I never got along with him in life.
                        even with all the high tech firearms available today, there's just something special about the vintage stuff. i have 17 pieces from back in the day in my collection and wouldn't sell a single one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Keys and any tools I left in the house.
                          Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

The picture of Blunt I keep alongside my bed and my Johnny Bravo boxers.

Comment

my dog, and some marshmallows, and if i had time i'd make sure my Subaru was in the house garage to it burns down too and it will be the insurances problem then. :)
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

Working...
                              X