No announcement yet.

Your house catches fire, you can grab two things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd grab my log book of flight time, or just the back pack its in. I have so much invested it would be hard to replace, and wouldn't be the same copying it. Then probably the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
      A lawn chair and a box of kleenex.

I have a thing for fire.

rofl, fuck yeah, watch that mother burn!

Build, break, repair, repeat.
      91 300zx TT
      03 540i Msport
      91 318is track
      89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
      R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Comment

Car keys and laptop i suppose. My dogs arent in the house.

Comment

car keys and my insulin
          -Andy

Comment

My pool cue and the gallon of nitromethane fuel that is in my closest. Leaving that would pretty much guarantee the destruction of everything in the room.

Honestly, everything else could be replaced or is just not needed (I have way to much crap).

Comment

My nice watch (Breitling- graduation present from my dad) and, if there's any flight equipment in the house (G-suit, harness, the stuff that's fitted to you) Probably that. If that's all stored on base like it usually is, my guitars.
              sigpic89 M3

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                My pool cue and the gallon of nitromethane fuel that is in my closest. Leaving that would pretty much guarantee the destruction of everything in the room.

Honestly, everything else could be replaced or is just not needed (I have way to much crap).

The nitro will make for an interesting escape from the burning house as well!

Maybe best to keep the nitro out of the house... just a crazy idea.

Build, break, repair, repeat.
                91 300zx TT
                03 540i Msport
                91 318is track
                89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
                R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Comment

beer and wallet to buy more beer

Comment

Damn this is a hard one... Realistically my medicine and my computer. But probably my computer and my camera. Car keys maybe... Damn, I swear I can fit more than two things in my hands. I'll pack my backpack before I head out.
                    -Erik
                    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Once I responded to a house fire and the owner of the home was running in and out of the house when we pulled up in the rigs. He was going in and saving his collection of antique rifles and pistols. The chief actually had to restrain him because he kept going on the house while we were trying to run the line.....he was adamant about the guns so the Chief threatend him that he would be arrested if he kept going in....

PS The fire started in a upstairs bedroom and we knocked it out before it hit the rooms with his collection

Comment

Laptop and my stamp collection. (to be fair, my stamp collection is a pretty big box. So that alone should keep me busy)
                        Slicktop City!

Comment

Hmmmm. My dog (I'd leave the cat--sorry) and my bass rack cases. Can't get some of the gear anymore.

Comment

Both my cars......

Comment

what if i had storage boxes right next to me? would i be able to put everything i could fit into 2 boxes? :D
                              PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

Fire extinguisher
                                Byron
                                Leichtbau

Comment

Working...
                                X