No announcement yet.

Your house catches fire, you can grab two things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough to decide but I would say turntables and family albums. Those things are (irreplasable) spell check please, as they hold a special place in my lifetime.,

Good times!
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

My keys because BMW keys are fucking ridiculously expensive, and my watch.
      Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

hmm i would take....my dogs and my purse. I choose my purse since it has the keys to my cars and work, wallet, money,phone, pictures and other random stuff i dont need but have.
        Last edited by e30=sexy; 12-05-2009, 05:16 PM. Reason: left off key item in my purse

Comment

id grab the original mold of my anal cavity i used to make deraffe his fleshlight and my time machine.. inside the time machine would be my 2 dogs
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

both my cars.

Comment

Due to parking on the street, I don't think I have to save my cars?
              If it's the cars, then duh, my BMW and my 4runner.

If not, probably my bong and my moped.

This is probably crazy and would never work, but my plan in case of fire has always been to grab a sledgehammer and start knocking out all the plumbing I can get to in my house.
              Maybe it won't help, but 10 gushing water pipes can't hurt.

Comment

My grandfathers old guitar, along with a 6 pack from the fridge.......I can whistle and the dog would follow the me out, and I know the wife would grab her stupid cat. Other than that, all important documents are in fire safe boxes....if I can manage I'd grab my laptop.....but if not oh well......

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

so this is like we are sleeping and we gotta leave half naked and can only grab two things? - i think my computer and car keys
                  -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                  -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                  MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                  Got Drop?? ;-)
                  Originally posted by JinormusJ
                  But of course
                  E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

My money and my computer.
                    I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                    Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

My dad's briefcase (has all passports and all important documents) and my car keys. Wallet is on me all the time. Phone is a piece of shit so I don't care much for it. I don't have any pets.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                      Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Wallet and picture of my dad, have spare keys in the shed outside (don't jack my rides fuckers). I'll be going straight to a decent hotel, all you guys that let your wallet burn can try to remember friends numbers that burnt up on your cellphone as you try to find a place to stay.

Comment

Our 4 month old baby and my wallet, our 5 year old has been acting up lately. He can figure his own way out.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                            id grab the original mold of my anal cavity i used to make deraffe his fleshlight and my time machine.. inside the time machine would be my 2 dogs
                            omg.

d e c e a s e d.
                            Originally posted by HarryPotter
                            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Cat and Car keys.

Comment

-girl friend
                                -springfield 1911
                                sigpic
                                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Working...
                                X