Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street Racing Cop kills 2 kids.

I don't know if this is new or not.

Chilling video released yesterday in Connecticut shows the final moments before a speeding cop car plowed into another car in June, killing both teens inside. Milford, Conn., police Officer Jason A…

Cop going 94 Mph, no lights on, doing it for the lolz , hit another car with two 19 year olds in it, they where killed. Cop gets an unpaid vacation. Motherfucker should hang.

IMO doesnt matter if he had the right of way, he was breaking massive amounts of Laws. Kids couldn't judge the cop coming at them at 94 MPH They probably thought he was going the speed limit.

Opinions? or has this been posted?
    1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
    1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
    1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
    1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

the irony
    [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
    Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

that mother fucker should loose his job

Comment

damn

Comment

Oh man. And I already don't trust cops... Seriously, if a cop hit me and I survived I would sue the living shit out of the town, the state and everyone else I could think of. Why would I sue like a little bitch? Because shooting cops isn't legal last time I checked and I don't like jail very much.
          '89 325is S50 Track Montser
          '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

That's all kinds of fucked up. This turd kills two kids and only gets charged with 2nd degree manslaughter? Anyone else and it would have been 1st degree or at least some degree of murder.
            On my way home tonight there was some fuck-stick cop weaving in and out of traffic with his lights off, and only putting them on when there was a red light slowing him down, if I could have gotten his number I'd called him in in a heartbeat.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Driving at night with no headlpamps and at high speed? Isn't that wreckless driving? He has no excuse. 1st degree manslaughter. It was not an accident as there was intention to harm...
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                That's all kinds of fucked up. This turd kills two kids and only gets charged with 2nd degree manslaughter? Anyone else and it would have been 1st degree or at least some degree of murder.
                On my way home tonight there was some fuck-stick cop weaving in and out of traffic with his lights off, and only putting them on when there was a red light slowing him down, if I could have gotten his number I'd called him in in a heartbeat.
                1st degree? Pre-meditated? Really?

Fucked up, but come on. Manslaughter definitely.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
                  that mother fucker should loose his nuts
                  fixed

Comment

i hate it when some cops (like this) go on powertrips and think they own the world.
                    there are very respectable cops, and the assholes like this.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                      i hate it when some cops (like this) go on powertrips and think they own the world.
                      there are very respectable cops, and the assholes like this.
                      Truth, everyone hates on cops, but there are the good ones out there.

Comment

This is right around the corner from me and is a huge deal currently. As a cop, he should be more responsible, not less. I hope he fries.

edit - I just watched the video. thats fucking horrifying.
                        Originally posted by BillBrasky
                        E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                        1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                        1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                        1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                        2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

that is really terrible. and they were only 19...

Comment

If this happened to anyone else, think about any one of us, the turd would have been charged with "Vehicular Homicide" which as a Class A felony is simply Murder-1 by a different name (at least in my state). The fact that the guy is a cop, and the fact that he should be the one that knows better makes the crime worse. So yes, at least 1st degree Manslaughter, if not murder, is justified in my book.
                            I know and work with a lot of cops, and yes the vast majority of them are great people, but the bad ones should all be called out and punished, since they corrupt their, and our, communities. I don't know of any good cops that wouldn't agree on this.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              1st degree? Pre-meditated? Really?
                              Exhibit #1
                              Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
                              Cop going 94 Mph, no lights on
                              When he goes all out at such high speed, and without headlamps, I think that his intentions are pretty clear. He knows very well he will hit somebody... Just as somebody driving on the highway at speed, no headlamps, in reverse.
                              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Working...
                              X