Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

makes me sick watching this...fucking pigs

Comment

Anyone see the video where the cops wouldn't let bmxers into the skateparks? Even though the park is built with tax payer money. They actually end up arresting a kid who is like 12 or so. And then there is a video of a kid getting taken down then cuffed by a cop just for skating, on a public sidewalk. Cops are dicks, 90% of the time.
      Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
      every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
      Originally posted by Jparkr
      The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
      87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

are those flashing lights on the road the red lights that act as an automatic stop signal?

Comment

Originally posted by ThaiRacer View Post
          Here is a vid of the biggest gang in america. This vid makes me so sick of cops.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=54162036
          Just makes me hate them even more...

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
            are those flashing lights on the road the red lights that act as an automatic stop signal?

Yea looks like the Signal lights were flashing as if the power went out? Anyways it means everyone should stop..

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
              Just makes me hate them even more...
              Yeah I was shocked when they just shot that kid in the subway for resisting arrest.

Comment

Yeah I was shocked when they just shot that kid in the subway for resisting arrest.

That happened about 20 minutes from where I live and it was a pretty big deal.
                The cop's story was that he thought he pulled out his taser, not his gun.
                There was a big thread about it on r3v OT when it happened.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                  Yea looks like the Signal lights were flashing as if the power went out? Anyways it means everyone should stop..
                  Some citys swich the stop light to just flash red late at night, which means its a 4 way stop.

There are way too many douchebag cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                    I sure as fuck am not expecting someone to come flying down the road at over double the speed limit. They prolly saw the car coming a ways away and thought they had ample time to make the turn, and by the time they realized how fast he was going, it was prolly too late.
                    Don't get me wrong, I'm not in any way saying it's the kids fault, but I can tell the difference between a car doing 40mph and flying at 95mph with a quick glance and I'm sure you could too.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
                    Some citys swich the stop light to just flash red late at night, which means its a 4 way stop.

There are way too many douchebag cops.
                    Bingo. What I've seen is generally flashing yellow (yield) on the main street and flashing red (stop) on cross streets.

Comment

for those of you who requested it.
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It's classsy to say the least.
                      world renown Harry Potter expert
                      sigpic

Comment

if you replace the cop with a civilian on a motorcycle, he'd be dead and it would be the teens falt. so the lesson that i've learned is,1: pay attention when your turning left into oncoming traffic, and two:dont speed because people dont pay attention when they turn left into oncoming traffic. its not the teens fault but it could have been avoided by both parties.

all of what i just said is based on that not being a stop light so if it is then "the teens didn't even have a chance"

Comment

If its a four way stop bcuz the lights are flashing red, the cop should have stopped. The teens car was already stopped and waiting to commit the turn cuz they were expecting the cop to stop. In no way would this be the teens fault if it was a cop, motorcycle, or a van of naggers.

Comment

Here is a vid of the biggest gang in america. This vid makes me so sick of cops.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=54162036
                            On a larger scope the US is a large country and these are not daily incidents. I refer to my unit as a Gang, we all come from the same back ground and we interview prospective candidates that want to join.

What happened in CT is wrong and if the family's were smart they would ask for a change of venue so to get a fair shot at some justice coming their way. But the truth of the matter is their children are not coming back.

We all know street racing is dumb and accidents happen.
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                              for those of you who requested it.

It's classsy to say the least.
                              Thanks, I did a quick search but came up with nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                                Driving at night with no headlpamps and at high speed? Isn't that wreckless driving? He has no excuse. 1st degree manslaughter. It was not an accident as there was intention to harm...
                                Headlights were on until impact.

Are you purposely wrong on everything you post?
                                sigpic
                                1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                                Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                                Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Working...
                                X