No announcement yet.

Street Racing Cop kills 2 kids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's just clear this up first, he had his headlights on or running lights at least. You can clearly see taillights in the video and in a Police Interceptor the taillights cannot come on without something being illuminated up front. I believe the original statement was meant to indicate that he did not have his strobes on...
    '89 325is S50 Track Montser
    '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Yea, tail lights are on (headlights too if you look at the road in front of him) but no red-and-blues which is the point.

I'm not trying to shift the blame, but as a side note, what were the kids thinking? It's painfully obvious that car would have hit them, and honestly, anybody who still pulls a turn in front of another car like that, speeding or not, probably should not be driving. I certainly wouldn't want to be riding with them.

Having said that, I wholeheartedly agree that they should throw the fucking book at this guy. Regardless of other drivers' judgment, 100mph down that road is ridiculous, especially for no reason. There is nothing that pisses me off more than seeing cops speed around for no reason and then pull over someone for doing 10 over. This, however, is on a whole different dimension of douchebaggery.

Anybody see the video of that psycho in the honda who chased down some cop who was doing 90+ and running stop signs to get away from him? I was cheering.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post

Anybody see the video of that psycho in the honda who chased down some cop who was doing 90+ and running stop signs to get away from him? I was cheering.

I want to see this. Got any links?
        [All the Bronzit haters]

Comment

Ive always been curious what the fuck makes police speeding safer than us (general public) speeding. I respect the job cops do, but when they go on powertrips and do shit like this they should be hung from a tree by their nuts

86 Zinno es
          M50 inside

Comment

fuck cops im a cop. Cock.On.Patrol

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
              I'm not trying to shift the blame, but as a side note, what were the kids thinking? It's painfully obvious that car would have hit them, and honestly, anybody who still pulls a turn in front of another car like that, speeding or not, probably should not be driving. I certainly wouldn't want to be riding with them.
              I sure as fuck am not expecting someone to come flying down the road at over double the speed limit. They prolly saw the car coming a ways away and thought they had ample time to make the turn, and by the time they realized how fast he was going, it was prolly too late.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
              And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

^^^
                exactly, there is no way its the kids fault. That turn would have been fine had the officer not been going 94 MPH

Comment

It almost looked setup. Why would he not brake earlier? Is he that dumb he goes 94 straight into a car without turning?

Comment

no way it's the kids fault, the only reason it looks possible for us to judge is because of the video angle, you're not the kid in the car, think about it, how fast can you honestly judge speed and time in your head. Think about it, you calculate your relative speed, to distance between two cars (which btw human perception fails to be accurate after ~6 feet), by the time they even had any idea of how much time they had it was too late.

That guy should get Vehicular Homicide because of his absolute dangerous actions, 2nd Degree Manslaughter is an slap in the face to the parents and familys of those kids.
                    stephenbrody.com

Comment

some fucked up shit, two cops racing and hit those kids and killed them on impact. fucked up shit! Both cops should goto jail for 20 years!

Comment

Shit like this aggravates me. I applied for mdpd and the fhp. Passed all my tests and they gave me some bullshit story about how I wasn't ready. But took one of my friends that still deals drugs and drives like a total asshat. The choosing process for the police departments is broken.

On halloween some asshole cop crashed into like 4 cars driving home drunk. Didn't read past the 1st page so I apologize if its already if its already been said.
                        Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                        LSx e36TI coming soon
                        Originally posted by s0urce
                        Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Here is a vid of the biggest gang in america. This vid makes me so sick of cops.

Comment

fuck.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

wow.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                              And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Damn! I know where that is. Going that fast on that stretch of the Boston Post Road is stupid no matter what. If it had been the other way around, and those kids had hit the cop, you know they'd be doing jail time. Such double standards are a terrible and unfortunate aspect of our society...even though the cop is being charged with murder, he probably won't do any jail time.
                                Last edited by pbr87; 11-20-2009, 01:13 PM.
                                Originally posted by accident
                                I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
                                Discuss.
                                Originally posted by kronus
                                It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
                                1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
                                1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

Working...
                                X