Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stoliver54 View Post
    Not sure if the front end is too vertical
    Yup, look at the new 7 series for instance, it's too meet all the Euro pedestrean (I know I fucked the spelling) crash regs. And I don't like it.

Other than that it's cool I guess. Just looks disproportionate with that front end.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Yawn. Yet another 500 hp waste of time you'll never touch much less ever see in person.

Let me know when BMW or mercedes comes out with an all manual car that weighs under 3000lbs and is under 30k with 200hp. Manual seats, manual climate control etc. Modern performance and reliability with old school feeling.

Edit: Oh yeah, it was called the honda S2000
      Last edited by bryant.cw; 11-23-2009, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bryant.cw View Post
        Yawn. Yet another 500 hp waste of time you'll never touch much less ever see in person.

Let me know when BMW or mercedes comes out with an all manual car that weighs under 3000lbs and is under 30k with 200hp. Manual seats, manual climate control etc. Modern performance and reliability with old school feeling.
        Unfortunately that era is long dead. I think we all would like it to come back but with less people interested in cars, and their needs for more safety and toys, cars are only going to get heavier, get larger tires, and get more power.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

So many of use trash the size/weight/luxuries of new cars but how many of us have driven a brand new m3 or 500hp mercedes.

I think it would be interesting given a choice, if they were the same cost, which you'd choose.

Now me, being 20, and not having driven a brand new car nicer than a 528 or miata Ic an't tell you which I choose. But I'd bet I'd rather have an e92 m3 to a mazda miata.

e92 m3, big car, big hp, big tires.

miata, 2500lbs, manual, 170hp.
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

I'm sure they are very impressive and comfortable.

And expensive.

If it was the same cost, sure I'd have an e46 M3, e39 M5, AMG mercedes SLK, Alpina 3, tc motorsports z4, 911 turbo 'vert etc. Sadly, they are not.

And no, even if I had the money, I just wouldn't own one of the mega cars.

Comment

Having driven many new M3's, I can verify that it's a hell of a fucking car. I don't know anybody who has been left feeling disappointed after driving one (except for the guy coming out of a Ford GT...)

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                Having driven many new M3's, I can verify that it's a hell of a fucking car. I don't know anybody who has been left feeling disappointed after driving one (except for the guy coming out of a Ford GT...)
                Truth, I actually thoroughly enjoy driving all of BMW's latest lineup, minus the verts.

The SLS is stellar. Looks great, surely drives great. I'm impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                  Yuck, no thanks. Bottom of the list.

YES PLEASE
                  Agreed.

The only thing I like about the car are the doors and the exhaust tone. Other than that it's ugly as sin.

Matt
                  Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                  I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                  Originally posted by chadthestampede
                  This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

They should build it in a roadster. Looks good though but it would have to be in Silver.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X