No announcement yet.

i quit drinking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you shouldn't have that hard of time being able to channel your efforts into NOT going out and wasting your evenings drinking.

Did you call a bud and ask hey did you drive me home or what not? Heck you opened the worm bucket and we gave you constructive criticism vs belittling you.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

lol, i'm not to worried getting reamed a bit. i know what i did was dumb as fuck and i won't deny it, i'm pissed at myself, but don't assume i'm a total wasteoid just because i recognized negative influences of alcohol in my life. just looking for some activities besides reading and staring at the tv.
      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
      You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

See that's the point nobody really assumed you were. We suggested you get your life together because you left it vague. So don't snap at us because you didn't let us know what else you are involved in.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

you could always work some more to get extra money to fly me out to Colorado so i can go snowboarding with you.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

ok, so far, activities list:

#1: create lucrative internet empire & fly alkasquawlik to CO for snowboard vacation
            #2: learn to play an instrument.
            You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

I suspect you might identify with this site:

Originally posted by LJ851
              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Every time someone suggests something to do you say you already do it or think its boring. So you could have killed yourself or someone else driving blacked out drunk and you're having trouble finding something better to do than that?

What are you actually looking for people to say?

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
                  #1: create lucrative internet empire & fly alkasquawlik to CO for snowboard vacation
                  sounds like a plan.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                  And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                    I don't see why learning to control yourself and still hanging out with friends - just less drunk - wouldn't be a good solution. (assuming you actually like them in more than a someone to drink with kind of way)
                    This isn't possible for everyone FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by bryant.cw View Post
                      Every time someone suggests something to do you say you already do it or think its boring. So you could have killed yourself or someone else driving blacked out drunk and you're having trouble finding something better to do than that?

What are you actually looking for people to say?
                      i suppose i'm just curious what other people do with their free evenings besides wrench on cars. i find it hard to believe that everyone here watches tv, reads, and plays video games from when they get off work until they go to sleep every day of the week.

Originally posted by balooshinakus View Post
                      This isn't possible for everyone FYI.
                      i've been going out, and not drinking. it's not that hard really, the bar just isn't as much fun, which is fine as far as i'm concerned at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
                        i suppose i'm just curious what other people do with their free evenings besides wrench on cars. i find it hard to believe that everyone here watches tv, reads, and plays video games from when they get off work until they go to sleep every day of the week.
                        You know you can hang out with other people with out alcohol right...?

Not trying to be a dick, but I feel like the concept of hanging out with other people has been eliminated. I'm sure most people either do school work, read, watch tv, browse the internet, or play video games when they are home alone. But you can still go play pool, watch a football game etc with out spiraling into a pit of doom. (I left out the bar intentionally)
                        Originally posted by z31maniac
                        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Learn to cook. That takes a lot of time.

Comment

Prepare for the zombie apocalypse..?

Zombie Crisis, your source for how to prepare for, and survive the inevitable zombie war.

Comment

Originally posted by bryant.cw View Post
                              Learn to cook. That takes a lot of time.
                              hahaha, after your last post you're really gonna hate me now. i've been working in kitchens professionally for about the last 12 years.

Originally posted by hcash View Post
                              Prepare for the zombie apocalypse..?

http://zombiecrisis.org/
                              yep, thats a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                                You know you can hang out with other people with out alcohol right...?

Not trying to be a dick, but I feel like the concept of hanging out with other people has been eliminated. I'm sure most people either do school work, read, watch tv, browse the internet, or play video games when they are home alone. But you can still go play pool, watch a football game etc with out spiraling into a pit of doom. (I left out the bar intentionally)
                                Yeah, problem is, sometimes not all your friends are saavy to said activity.

Personally I like to kick back and have a few (good) beers, but I haven't actually gotten drunk in a long time. Even when my friends are getting wasted I just tend to keep a nice buzz going. Just don't like being out of control. But I can see if you've developed certain tendencies, to want to avoid them altogether. Just saying it's more than possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X