i quit drinking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
    Yeah, problem is, sometimes not all your friends are saavy to said activity...But I can see if you've developed certain tendencies, to want to avoid them altogether. Just saying it's more than possible.
    bulls eye.
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
      lol, i ride 80-100 days a season. learned hot garbage change-ups & hard way 270's today...
      So I guess I'm a noob w/ my 50 days or so a season - what are these?
      - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
      Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

hardway 2's are like spinning back 360 onto a rail but stopping at 270, obviously. you're blind to the rail until you land on it. hot garbage is a toeside front nose press and the change up is hopping from toe side over front nose to new switch back nose. again, blind the whole trick. hard to describe, hard to do...
        You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Take dancing lessons.

Comment

The one-upping post whore.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by bryant.cw View Post
              The one-upping post whore.

/thread
              o yeah, 500 posts in 2 years is whoring for sure. thanks for your contribution, move along noob.

#3 dancing lessons. salsa? ballroom?

Comment

Salsa!

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

bulls eye.
                  Gotta find some people you enjoy doing things with then?

I'll think of things my parents do; finances, educate themselves on pertinent political issues, poker night, cooking classes, dinners for friends, dance lessons, movies.
                  Originally posted by z31maniac
                  I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

My schedule.

I get home from school around 3.
                    Videogames and basketball till 5.
                    Go into my room with hopes to start homework, but then just surf the web.
                    Eat dinner around 630.
                    Start homework at 7.
                    Go to the gym at 8.
                    Home at 930.
                    Shower and finish homework. Done by 11.
                    Sleep

Comment

do you play any sports? you could join some kind of recreational league and meet some new people who probably have a more-healthy lifestyle that you are trying to emulate.
                      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                        ok, so far, activities list:

#1: create lucrative internet empire & fly alkasquawlik to CO for snowboard vacation.
                        sounds like a plan.
                        + Me kthx
                        -Pierre
                        1987 535is
                        1988 325is

Comment

. what do you non-drinkers do with your spare time? it's cold at night here, no garage readily available or i'd have projects galore. i've been reading books and doing other stuff, but with this much free time at night and no companion i'm kinda going nuts!

Smoke pot and play video games.
                          84 318I Delphin RIP
                          87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                          89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by machined View Post
                            So I guess I'm a noob w/ my 50 days or so a season - what are these?
                            hardway 270s - if you are a regular footed rider and are approaching a rail, there are obviously 2 sides you can approach from, the left and the right. take frontside 270s for example, if you spin front 270 from the left side of the rail, you end up doing a switch backlip. if you spin front 270 from the right side of the rail, you end up doing a switch frontboard. a switch backlip is harder than a switch frontboard since you have to bring the entire board over the rail rather than "hop" onto it, so spinning from the left is considered the hardway 270 out of that variation. use your imagination for the remaining 3 270 variations and if you're a goofy/regular footed rider.

hot garbage - say you do a frontside noseslide on a box, then imagine if your tail end of the board was pointing almost to the front of the box, it's sort of like doing a 180 on the box, but then reverting back before it's done. kinda hard to explain.

Originally posted by e30nub View Post
                            + Me kthx
                            ya bring Pierre too

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                              make a baby. pretty much kills any free time you have from 5-2am ;)
                              Yep, that'll do it.

Comment

good job dude. get some new friends whose focus isnt alcohol and drugs. get yourself a hobby, no matter what it is. you need to occupy your time. and stay out of the bars. if you keep going to the barber shop sooner or later youre going to get a haircut.
                                nothing wrong with having a few drinks for those who can. but if you realize you cant i applaud you for taking the steps to better your life. its good to be sober
                                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X