I have slept once, for four hours, since Saturday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

polyphasic sleep whut.

and stay off the adderall. mmmmm. the drip!

fucking gross.
    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

<3 5 hour energies.

I have ADD so i get prescribed the adderal. But i dont take it much. I dont like it.

I just woke up 45 minutes ago

Comment

I dont have to pull shit like this too often, but I have driven nearly across the country non stop with a 2 hour nap in just over 46 hours.

Still have to work all day, finish a job then drive all night 800-1000 miles to be at the next one by 7am and have to work all day there a few times a year.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

I woke up about 20 minutes ago.
          I hate papers.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Shittt, this is going to be me next week, for the next 2 weeks.
            I fucking hate exams and I really, really hate all the classes I'm taking this semester.
            I can't wait for it all to be done so I can have my nice 5-week christmas break!

Originally posted by Janderson
            you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Working...
            X