Danksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danksgiving

Who is celebrating? Just get hella people together after copping and have a farmers market for dank, then burn it chunk. At dinner every part of the feast is somehow an edible. Hella dank butter in the turkey, over the corn, everywhere. So good mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Jah bless! :pimp:

what?
    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

lol
      Originally posted by e30e
      lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

expensive thanksgiving

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
          what?
          Thanksgiving, but all of the food gets you loaded. Over here lots of people I know do it. It's a vicious cycle though, hungry -> eat edibles -> hungry -> eat edibles..... hahaha.

Comment

Que
            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
            Originally posted by J3M93
            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Fridged tale sibling
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by www.urbandictionary.com
                1. Danksgiving
                A holiday traditionally held on the Sunday after Thanksgiving (when turkeys can be bought for like $2 each), Danksgiving is a celebration and time to give thanks for man's ability to fuck himself up.

To this end, many traditional Danksgiving meals are prepared, often some spin-off of Thanksgiving foods but typically with marijuana and/or alcohol being incorporated into the ingredients. Pot brownies, potatoes with cannabutter, cranberry jello shots, vodkamelons, and of course the Danksgiving Turkey are cooked in a communal setting, and then consumed all at once during the traditional Danksgiving Feast.

Heavy drinking and smoking are also encouraged throughout the entire day of Danksgiving, especially in the form of group games that emphasize getting fucked up as much as possible.
                "I'm pretty sure last year's Danksgiving celebration was the best Danksgiving ever, but I don't remember any of it."
                "That's what Danksgiving's all about."
                thanksgiving pot beer alcohol drinking smoking cannabutter fucked up
                by E-Dubs Jan 8, 2008 share this
                2. danksgiving 19 up, 4 down
                buy danksgiving mugs, tshirts and magnetsJust the popular holiday, Thanksgiving, only prepared with weed as the key ingrediant in every dish. A very fun way to celebrate your blessings.
                Ex.1

"Hey did you hear, Jack's mom is having Danksgiving at her house this year."

"Yeah, she's marinating the whole bird in weed. Should be sweet."

Ex.2

"Thursday is Thanksgiving with my family, then Friday is Danksgiving with my friends. 'Tis the season."
                Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                Originally posted by Jparkr
                The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

me no smokee da bud no more, but that sound like a bunch of money unless you are using schwag to cook in your food. it takes way more to get the job done than smoking it, but it is a different high though. you must be a chronic baller!
                  calling farbin..............
                  seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

lol that pretty much covers things.

Comment

man that sounds dumb
                      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

lol

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
                        In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
                        Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
                        AND you are both still slow

Comment

haha, used to do it in undergrad with friends! Good times!
                          stephenbrody.com

Comment

this sounds fucking stupid.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                              man that sounds dumb
                              Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                              this sounds fucking stupid.
                              Originally posted by LJ851
                              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X