2010 World Cup Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uruguay - Ghana

Last minutes of over time reminds why I love this game.

Comment

He MISSED THE PK IN EXTRA TIME!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA?????????
      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Ghana :[

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

So sad, No african teams at all.

Since brazil is out now, not worth watching to me anymore.
          Originally posted by e30e
          lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
            So sad, No african teams at all.

Since brazil is out now, not worth watching to me anymore.
            That's damn unfair!

Argentina plays against our western neighbours tomorrow! Heart says - Argentina. Mind says - Germany.

Comment

That was the best World Cup game, by far. Uruguay deserved to win that. What a game though, very very exciting.

Originally posted by thornado327i View Post
              That's damn unfair!

Argentina plays against our western neighbours tomorrow! Heart says - Argentina. Mind says - Germany.
              Argentina WCC :hitler:

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by thornado327i View Post
                That's damn unfair!

Aregentina gonna take that one.

:p
                Originally posted by e30e
                lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Indeed, but watch out. We don't want this happening!

:hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler:

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Wow that game was great. It was Ghana's game to win on several occasions. I can't believe that they couldn't put it together. Smartest sacrifice handball I've ever seen by Uruguay at the end there (although I'm not sure that he really though it through). Either way, it was Uruguay's savior.

Comment

Suarez is a fucking bastard who will surely get his... Ghana shoulda won that game before the extra time. It shouldn't ever go to penalties but when it does for fucks sake make them! That whinny, crying, acting, son of a whore suarez will surely get his.
                      Ghana choked when all they needed was 1 single pk to advance, no words but believe me things flew at the wall. :curse::evil::evil:
                      Time to drown it away..:drink:
                      Originally posted by csermonet47
                      Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                        I'm tired of people making such a big fkng deal about this shit! Ever heard of "don't hate the player, hate the game"? Well, in this case, apply the opposite! "Don't hate the game, hate the player" but don't sum up all of football and it's players to being "feminine" or whatever else everyone says.

As with everything, you have to take the good with the bad. It's not every player and it's not every team and it's far from frequent for a flagrant "dive" to happen (outside a cup).

I don't know if you've personally played but I have played for years, as a forward and midfielder. It is extremely fkng angering to run your ass off, drible your ass off to create a play only to have a SOB pushing you, holding your shirt, or straight up fouling you, taking away the play and/or potential gol you expended so much on. It eventually pisses you off to the point of wanting to punch a mothfka! So to keep it short, you either blow your fuse and get thrown out of the game or start to play smart and pay these same mothfkas back by "selling" the foul. And by "selling" the foul, I simply mean guaranteeing that the ref awards it to you as you deserve it.

When approaching the box, if I get fouled enough to throw off my run or play, which is also not right, them I'm getting my fkng foul so we can at least earn a shot on gol and/or a play on gol, which either I or a teamate would have had if whoever wouldn't have fouled me. You have to understand it from this standpoint.

Bottom line, the games have refs and with most every thing, players will exagerate and cheat when they can to gain the upper hand. If basketball were played on a court as big as a soccer field, you can bet your ass you'd see this shit there as well.

bottom-most bottom line, football is the largest sport in the world, far surpassing any sport in all factors. So you can imagine football doesn't need you as a fan. Handegg season is almost here, hang in there.
                        QFT and sorry about the loss.
                        Originally posted by csermonet47
                        Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

You're out of your mind. Germany's offense functions with frightening efficiency. Best team in the tournament right now.
                          Originally posted by Gruelius
                          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                            That was the best World Cup game, by far. Uruguay deserved to win that. What a game though, very very exciting.
                            Both teams gave it best

Originally posted by structured View Post
                            Wow that game was great. It was Ghana's game to win on several occasions. I can't believe that they couldn't put it together. Smartest sacrifice handball I've ever seen by Uruguay at the end there (although I'm not sure that he really though it through). Either way, it was Uruguay's savior.
                            Indeed but you know panic takes it as for the hand blocked.

Don't think so man Germany will win it.. just as in 06
                            sigpic
                            HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                            " enjoy the show "

Comment

^ Your all wrong, Argentina is taking it all! Just watch. I got cover from work to watch the game tomorrow, so they fucking better!

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                                ^ Your all wrong, Argentina is taking it all! Just watch. I got cover from work to watch the game tomorrow, so they fucking better!
                                Every game starts with 0-0.

Argentina has a good chance as well as Germany, as long as it doesn't go through PK Shoot Out.

FYI : Germany ALWAYS win PK Shoot Out.
                                http://www.kingofeurope.net/2010/

Comment

Working...
                                X