...by then, it was too late (Obama content)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chadthestampede
    replied
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    What are the voices in your head telling you? Are they saying put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger? If so, I say listen to them.
    I'd be happy if they were just telling him to post less, and to use less of the smiley.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    TOTUS, Teleprompter of the United States?

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by pbr87
    You made a spelling error, it's apologist.

    Farbin pwned you on this :p

    the prisoners who were (under Bush) being held in Guantanamo bay indefinitely without charge or legal representation.......see, << is how you give valid examples/counterexamples. you need to be specific.

    Obama released those guys? News to me.

    Ivy League student, graduated summa cum laude. President of Harvard Law Review. Countless hours of community service.

    No experience running a business or paying employees. The community service part made me giggle like Kronus :nice:

    Impeccable posture and public speaking technique----yea, sure, sure...the guy's got no class. You crack me up.
    Oh, and by the way.....BUSH WAS A PISS-POOR PRESIDENT. So some of the criticisms should be deflected.

    Speeches aren't always off teleprompters. And what do you think he's doing when he answers questions from the press? He uses his powers of oration and style in a situation where Bush was more than comfortable producing a grinchy smirk and stuttering with his thumb up his ass.

    Uh, I've seen Obama stutter and stammer when TOTUS wasn't around. He's not that great of an orator on his own.
    See above.

    You've yet to address Obama's affiliations and marxist/communistic agenda.

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    What are the voices in your head telling you? Are they saying put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger? If so, I say listen to them.
    soooooo cleverrrr!

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by pbr87
    I've heard people say it. Not on this board, but I've heard it.
    What are the voices in your head telling you? Are they saying put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger? If so, I say listen to them.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Back it up with a source, since you seem to have such a hard-on demanding everyone else back up their claims with a reliable source.

    Originally posted by pbr87
    I don't think they're trying to "buy votes" a full two years before the next election. He's tryig to fix the economy.
    "We won't cover illegals in this healthcare bill."

    We will just grant them unconditional amnesty once the bill is passed.

    Just one of many examples.

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I don't think anyone has blamed this recession on Clinton or Carter.

    Excellent response though.
    I've heard people say it. Not on this board, but I've heard it.

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Granted, he was a huge douche who accelerated spending deficits and entitlement programs for the purposes of buying the above 60 vote. Much like the Dems are doing with all of their entitlement programs/loan restructuring ideas.

    But again, you both have ignored the question I asked.
    I don't think they're trying to "buy votes" a full two years before the next election. He's tryig to fix the economy.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by pbr87
    Hmmmm. I'll have to use that statement next time I hear a neo-conservative attempt to blame the recession on Clinton or Carter.
    I don't think anyone has blamed this recession on Clinton or Carter.

    Excellent response though.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by pbr87
    Because he was terrible enough that the thought of his mere existence hurts feelings.
    Granted, he was a huge douche who accelerated spending deficits and entitlement programs for the purposes of buying the above 60 vote. Much like the Dems are doing with all of their entitlement programs/loan restructuring ideas.

    But again, you both have ignored the question I asked.

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    cuz we are in the present, not the past?
    Hmmmm. I'll have to use that statement next time I hear a neo-conservative attempt to blame the recession on Clinton or Carter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    cuz we are in the present, not the past?

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Why is always about Bush? He hasn't been in office for almost a year.
    Because he was terrible enough that the thought of his mere existence hurts feelings.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    It's about Bush because I asked a question about Bush. Why are we forbidden to ask questions about Bush?
    Not at all, but its a bit tired. I asked why it was impressive that Obama can answer questions when he knows they are coming.

    You did not answer that question, but then re-directed it to Bush.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Why is always about Bush? He hasn't been in office for almost a year.
    It's about Bush because I asked a question about Bush. Why are we forbidden to ask questions about Bush?

    Leave a comment:

Working...