...by then, it was too late (Obama content)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    O gawd. ^

    (And to think, My (new) Boise State got in this year...)
    Who knows. If things keeping going as they are, the tournament style ending of the college football season may be the only thing that Obama mentioned and ended up following through on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    O gawd. ^

    (And to think, My (new) Boise State got in this year...)

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    That shit's not news worthy though.

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Apparently the r3v is in full effect… ROFL! :D

    In light of Mr. Obama’s quest to sink the US further into debt (and into bed) with the Chinese, a communist-ruled nation as you are well aware, it seemed fitting to post the list, a “we told you so” of sorts.

    At this point I want to address a few notions, inferences and insinuations:

    Kronus, if your only issue is with the source of the information and not Obama’s track record, then you are, well, unique

    Lee/Kronus, my post has nothing to do with race religion. FYI, my boss is a practicing Muslim and I would vote for him if he ran for POTUS or any other office. Not because I am politically correct or that I want to show the world that I embrace other religions, because he is intelligent, trustworthy, kind, compassionate and holds the same core values and principles as I. At his Muslim wedding reception, the band consisted of me and two other Born-Again Christians… my favorite Indian restaurants are Muslim Halal. My wife and mom shop at Muslim Halal butcher shops, exclusively. His family had been to my house and vice-versa. He and I are not involved with religious pettiness. He thinks Obama is doing a good job btw. Your insinuations are way off base.

    My dad’s sister married a black guy. I have four cousins that are half black. The Church I attend has a predominantly black congregation. Again, your insinuations are way off base. They don’t like Obama’s policies, either.

    Lee, I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you make it very hard to do so. Posting a KKK pic in this thread illustrates your perverted view of Americans and Christians; I wouldn’t care if you were an equal-opportunity hater, if you posted vitriol against all religions and all countries, however, your constant focus on America and Christians is wearing thin. You need some new material, amigo.

    Kronus, if you go to the dockweiler meet I would like to extend the proverbial olive branch. I think you will see that I have done much with my life, it’s not a waste.

    Back on topic: How the heck did Oba ma become POTUS? How can the US sustain three years more of this? Lastly, I don’t hate the guy. He has his qualities… but his policies, agenda and mindset are not good for America, either side of the aisle.

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    It is not the United States of the World. Feed our poor, care for our own, and stop running around playing World-Boss-CEO-etc.

    I wish someone had explained this to G.W.

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Personally, I voted for a Prez that can take care of the Country, and is not worried about tying up resources in world events. If everyone learned to pay attention to the way their shit smells as opposed to running around sniffing everyone else's butts to figure out what they had for breakfast yesterday we'd be a lot better off.

    It is not the United States of the World. Feed our poor, care for our own, and stop running around playing World-Boss-CEO-etc.
    That shit's not news worthy though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I've read the Satanic bible, but I'm not a Satanist.

    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

    I want to drive a Japanese car, but I wont.

    Sometimes you gotta experience shit to understand it, then develop your own feelings. It sounds like Obama, regardless of how comfortable we are with socialism or how far he is taking it, is more educated about the world than any other president we've ever had.

    Personally, I voted for a Prez that can take care of the Country, and is not worried about tying up resources in world events. If everyone learned to pay attention to the way their shit smells as opposed to running around sniffing everyone else's butts to figure out what they had for breakfast yesterday we'd be a lot better off.

    It is not the United States of the World. Feed our poor, care for our own, and stop running around playing World-Boss-CEO-etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Call me a radical but I don't have a problem with a lot of those things - especially population control.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinepig
    Good post, you just forgot.....


    Fuck Obama ( and then all the other politicians )
    yeah i did didn't i. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Originally posted by cactusjacks1
    Did you delete your first post in this thread?
    no. post 34. It was just a bunch of emoticons, really. Did you read it?

    Leave a comment:


  • cactusjacks1
    replied
    Did you delete your first post in this thread?


    Originally posted by pbr87
    If people are going to post on here on here about politics pretending like they know even a sliver of what they're talking about, I would appreciate, at the least, the use of accurate and reliable sources.

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Originally posted by cactusjacks1
    Your link = might help if you read down a little, "gallop daily averages president approval rating 52 week low 47%"
    yes, but we're not discussing the 52 wk low. We're discussing the average....which is %50, not %47.
    Last edited by pbr87; 12-09-2009, 09:31 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • cactusjacks1
    replied
    Your link = might help if you read down a little, "gallop daily averages president approval rating 52 week low 47%"



    Originally posted by pbr87
    http://www.gallup.com/home.aspx
    12/5-12/7 50% approval rating
    That's not exactly "a week out of date", now is it? ......which means that, in fact, what I posted is very accurate.

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    It sounds like Obama, regardless of how comfortable we are with socialism or how far he is taking it, is more educated about the world than any other president we've ever had.
    That's a pretty bold statement considering the caliber of certain presidents the US has had throughout history.

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Gallup is more than management consulting. Learn how our understanding of the human experience helps clients and the billions they serve thrive.

    12/5-12/7 50% approval rating
    That's not exactly "a week out of date", now is it?

    And according to their website, these results are on a three day rolling average....which means that, in fact, what I posted is very accurate.

    Leave a comment:

Working...