...by then, it was too late (Obama content)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mrsleeve
    replied
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Your high horse is showing, Might want to do something about that.

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii
    x2
    fuck obama and the horse he rode in on
    all you young guns have no clue how bad you're being fucked by this guy

    oh, and fuck all politicians in general
    Typical ignoramus ranter. You sound like Glen Beck, but even less intelligent.

    "fuck all politicians, they're all dishonest, lying cheats!"

    "only Sarah Palin is honest, she knows how to shake things up and stick it to the man!":hitler:

    "Obama's a fascist who indoctrinates our children"

    I hear comments like this every day. While they outwardly seem rebellious and energetic, when I read between the lines, all I hear is: "I'm unedumicated"

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    haha

    she keeps on grazing and doing crak, she'll qualify

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii
    x2
    fuck obama and the horse he rode in on
    all you young guns have no clue how bad you're being fucked by this guy

    oh, and fuck all politicians in general
    Oprah?

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinepig
    Good post, you just forgot.....


    Fuck Obama ( and then all the other politicians )
    x2
    fuck obama and the horse he rode in on
    all you young guns have no clue how bad you're being fucked by this guy

    oh, and fuck all politicians in general

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    It's pretty clear that I'm solidly in the middle of the love-Obama / hate-Obama sides. There are things he has done that piss me off just like there are things that he has done I like. Funny thing is, I had the same feeling with Bush.

    Both sides are clearly overreacting, just as they did with Bush.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee
    Brother Bob? And Richie! And Geoff! Man, it's been forevvvvvver since I've seen those guys. we had some wild, wild times; I'll have to dig up some videos of the mayhem.

    Thanks Lee for bringing back some excellent memories!

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by pbr87
    Is this sarcasm?
    Of course its a joke. Farbin doesn't vote. He intends to, but then Half Baked comes on and he loses track of time in a bag of Doritos.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by pbr87
    Is this sarcasm?
    only zuul

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    That video got me pumped to go vote for Obama again. Must have been the music.
    Is this sarcasm?

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    That video got me pumped to go vote for Obama again. Must have been the music.

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Well it's a great day when we realize we have a Prez that can "throw his weight around a little bit."

    I guess everything is OK now.


    I'm pretty sure the best leader in this video is former Boiler Drew Brees

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    Who knows. If things keeping going as they are, the tournament style ending of the college football season may be the only thing that Obama mentioned and ended up following through on.


    Well it's a great day when we realize we have a Prez that can "throw his weight around a little bit."

    I guess everything is OK now.

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by deutschman

    who the fuck cares? is it a crime not to where an american flag? is it a requirement for every president to be a nationalist?

    It's symbolism/respect, just like shaking someone's hand or saluting the flag.

    Palestinians in Gaza? which ones? you know that there are hundreds of Palestinians in Gaza? they are not all terrorists and not even all of them are evil people believe it or not. maybe the fund was started by the Palestinian Widowed Mothers for Piece?

    Comon! Who has power to air a political telethon? Not the Fatah...

    i thought bush started this? i am sure he did. in fact we were in debt before bush was president.

    I'll give you that.

    Israel is an American puppet government we use as a buffer in the middle east. Israel was taken by force by displaced Jews after wwll threw terorist action in which many Palestinians and British soldiers died.
    i am not saying all the stuff in that list is wrong i am just saying do not believe everything you are told just like dems should not believe everything they are told. politicians do not want to help you. and if you think they do you are dumber then dirt.

    I don't believe everything any politician says. The worst thing about government is the politicians! They are mostly canker worms and thieves!

    Leave a comment:

Working...